whoot site theme and trophy!

totally just got the site theme and trophy for the plot, the site theme makes it worth it to me because its pretty awesome. and the trophy is nice too! {dances} :D

for this one post im not yelling like the angry techo!

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use the 'Atlas of the Ancients' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Atlas Of The Ancients' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Woohoo

participate.jpg

I didn't get the banner that Meepit Leader did... Huh... This was mine:

complete.jpg

huh thats weird your right... wonder why that is.

PS Doorknob of Power does 7 icons and i feel its so not worth 250k {which i spent} spread the word.

PSS theres diffrent trophys apparently based on the amount of plot parts you receved. to proove my point.

my tropby for atlas => http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=shadaw_c

the more advanced trophy http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=junior_35

im a little annoyed but i cant argue with a free trophy

Okay, so the last part of the plot did you have to get all five prizes, cause I only got one. *if so I did this part as soon as it came out and wasn't aware that you could get more than one thing.* Just wondering because I didn't get the best trophy and I only received 3 of the final prizes, but I completed all the steps...

Yeah same situation with me lazycrazykitten...I left last Tuesday out of state for the holidays and came back hearing about the last 4 slots with those tower things.

I got the silver trophy, theme, avatar, and 3 of the prizes. I did all the games and stuff though x3

I completed everything except the last four prizes from the tower in part 8. And all I got was a silver trophy and 3 prizes (the lava key ring, dark cave background, and cross word book) :(

'

The last part for the plot was very confusing on TDN. It said you will "recieve one of five possible prizes." It should have elaborated and said that you have to collect all 5! Not fair. :crying:

I hope they are fixing all of the trophies whether or not we sent in a bug report otherwise I will send one in monday. I didn't get the gold trophy which technically I should have... participated everyday and even tried to do the 12 times on the second day for the muffin, did it 22 times and NO muffin so... I dunno, a little peeved at a silver trophy :( But nice prizes though :)

its so cool, i actually didnt participate in the plot and when i was checking for the new avatars today here at TDN....i just clicked on the prizes and i had an orchid flower which i must have gotten while i was randomly at terror mountain or i dont know how because i didnt do the plot...but anyways im happy because i got two items in my inventory(the cheapest two but oh well), the avatar, the theme sidebar, and a trophy...which isnt the super wow trophy, its like a rock trophy ahahah but somthing is somthing!

cool!

HEY!!!! I was just wandering through the first part of the altador plot...and when in the hall of heroes I clicked on the statue of Siyana...a post poped up...and it was from the AOTA plot...saying i had helped roxton blah blah blah and i've been awarded with a "Wind Up Pocket Watch" ...just telling u, i dont know if its important to anyone or they knew it already, but its never bad to mention it just in case.

bye

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh that's cool, two prizes awarded at the hall of heroes now?! I will have to test this out when I get home tonight... PS. Still no change in my trophy though they did sent me a glitch NM saying sorry for not getting my stocking prize that I didn't yet claim? lol

Apparently the way to get the magma trophy was to do all the steps the day they were released. However, this conflicts with some people who HAVE received magma and didn't do the steps the day of release and such like that.