Part 4

Radiance

yes...i have.....its actually pretty easy.....to find the place.....well....in one of the interviews it said that Ian was headed north.....and on the news section of daily neopets it shows an open grave.....so what do you need to be looking for?;)

Does this mean that you have got to the page that says "This is the end of part 4." on it?

I must say that this part wasn't too bad. At least no errors this time! :P

ARGH!I need some serious help!I got to part 4.But now I cant find where to go or where north is or where to put part three's codes! *Tears patches of hair out*

people are talking about coordinates and north and codes and the fact that things are hidden.I have looked everywhere.Am I the only person with this problem?

So I figured out WHERE to look and I found what I was looking for...but is there supposed to be something inside one of the "nooks." *sigh* Sometimes I hate guess and check...i'm sure there's a "logical positioning" to everything!

Removed. Gee, you give waaaayy too many hints out.

------

another thing... I can't understand the second puzzle of this part. (the image no, the next one).... Somebody can explain me it??? Please.... I don't understand the question...

Removed. Gee, you give waaaayy too many hints out.

Maybe you shouldn't do that then...

Anyway, I've found the first puzzle, and I'm still working it out. I need soup.

I have made it as far as the "city" puzzle, but I have no clue what the puzzle is asking me to do...

Am I just suppose to ramdomly guess city names? or is there some clue?

I tried examining the city skyline photo in every way I know (even opening the file and looking at the values trying to find a hidden message) and I just not see how the image provides any clues to the puzzle solution.

Is the "wortd" typo a clue?

If anyone could give me a nudge in the correct direction, I'd really appreciate it.

And just to avoid anyone complaining about me asking for help...

No i'm not asking for a solution, i'm asking for clarification because I find the puzzle too vague to progress.

~Eglath

I finished this part fairly easily. Once I figured out WHERE to click, I got through it quickly. No errors this time which was good. Pt 3 had me banging my head against the wall (well, figuritively, anyway) with its "Sorry that is incorrect" :D

For the "city" puzzle, I never did manage to see any clues in the picture, so I just started brute-forcing it.

The clue said it was an American city, so I searched the internet and managed to find an alphabetical listing of every name of every city in the USA.

I took a very long time of entering in city names, but it eventually worked (well it had to, no give-away there).

Even now knowing the correct solution, I do not see how the puzzle provided clues to solve it. :sad01_anim:

So, if you get stuck on the "city" puzzle, at least you now have an idea how to solve it, but I would not suggest doing this unless you cannot figure it out any other way. It took me about 3 hours of entering city names to finally solve it using this brute-force approach.

Good luck!