Part 4

Radiance

bahhh I cant find the spot to click on the grave!!!! its driving me bonkers!!! o_O can any one tell me if I am at least on the right track?

I understand the hints I've read through the interviews again but I just cant pick it up I even think I know what I am looking for but I cant find it ... this is so frusterating :P

YES I FINNALY FOUND IT!

bahhh I cant find the spot to click on the grave!!!! its driving me bonkers!!! o_O can any one tell me if I am at least on the right track?

I understand the hints I've read through the interviews again but I just cant pick it up I even think I know what I am looking for but I cant find it ... this is so frusterating :P

YES I FINNALY FOUND IT!

Um, Hooray for you? :D

No, really. Hooray!!!

please... help!!!.... I don't understand the second puzzle of part 4... "What does this mean?" I don't know!!!! I need some little clue, please....little, but something... pls!!!

If you're talking about the part in which they found the name of the Spirit then you need to head to Shophie's Shack and continue the plot from there.

EDIT: Nevermind. I thought you were talking about the HW plot. Sorry. ^_^

I NEED help on the GY. I don't get it...what do we do?

I am going to tear my hair out! I have been at the open ***** for days now, I have clicked every little darn box,I looked at the bottom of the screen at the coordinates, and I have no clue what to click.Someone please give me a little clue as to where to look for a clue to know here to click?!

EDIT:I found it!But now I am stuck on the second puzzle!The city onei s easy if you use a travelers guide, but I cant find what the second one means/symbolizes.Can anyone maybe tell me in what type of category?I tried natural occurences and stuff like thaty but I dont get it.Also, is it a neopian term?

for those who can't find the first puzzle, look for something out of place. and for those stuck on the puzzles: don't overthink. speaking it out loud always helps and noticing a pattern does too. good luck! :P

Did anyone finish part 4? I haven't found the place yet...

OKAY I just started and finished part four FINALLY! I was stuck for a very long time so DON'T LOSE HOPE.

The only thing that was REALLY hard was finding the right place to go to in the first place...but follow some of the clues in the forum, it works. After that the puzzles are really easy...I mean once you know what to do. The first one is OBVIOUS, just do the first thing you can think of to solve it and it really is obvious. The second one is a bit harder, but think laterally, you will work it out. Now, I'll try part 5 argh I hope it's not as confusing as the first part of part four was!!!! PHEW

EDIT: I finished part 5 too, once you get past the hump (that isn't a hint, just an expression) in part four, it goes much easier