Pteri or Lenny which looks more like a phoenix?

pokeneodragon

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more phoenix like?

• Faerie Pteri
    • Faerie Lenny

Agreed, the first thing I thought was the Lenny looks like a Peacock, due to the big tail feathers. The Pteri looks more like a phoenix, partially due to all the orange coloring, and part of it's just the pose as well.

I was actually noticing recently how some pets look awesome when painted Faerie, and others look like the artists got lazy and just stuck on simple wings.

Due to the size and colouring, the Pteri looks a lot more like a Phoenix. The Lenny looks a lot like a peacock.

as the others have said the pteri is definitely the phoenix one :D it would be awesome if a faerie pteri had a pile of soot petpet attatched to it.. especially given the positioning of the lookup: the phoenix (pteri) will look like its actually risen from ashes :D

I think that a Faerie Pteri looks more like a Phoenix...The Faerie Lenny doesn't resemble a Phoenix at all in the least bit.

• 2 weeks later...

uhhhh duh!! obviously the pteri!!! the faerie lenny looks like a peacock.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic links/images in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think it depends

Are you planning to draw custom art for it or do you plan on just leaving them the way they are?

The Faerie Pteri looks more like a phoenix, but the Faerie Lenny has that nice long, elegant structure going on. In the end, I'll have to say that truthfully none of them look like phoenix...i...es? How do you make phoenix plural? Eh, like everyone's said at least once above, the Faerie Lenny's a peacock. To me, the Faerie Pteri looks like a parrot or some kind of a tropical bird :)

I agree 100%

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

There's no question about it - it has to be the pteri without a shadow of a doubt. And as I've always loved phoenix's - both the look and the idea of rising from the ashes - the pteri has to be my favourite.