The GMC, very challenge.

lazycrazykitten

Okay, so I think this years GMC was super extra difficult. I think this is TNT's way of getting back at us neopians for saying the latest plot was too easy. Many of the games had gliches which made the games harder, TNT took the longest games (like MJB, GGE, and Spinacles) and made them have the hardest scores so it would take forever to reach the score. And now it seems some of our prizes for the challenges are multiplying, and if we do anything with them before TNT can delete them, we may get frozen. o_O

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait until this is all over....2 1/2 hours to go!

Thankfully, I managed to get the 40/40, though MJB and Spinacles almost got me. How did everyone else fair?

I thought I was the only one with mutliplying prizes.. makes me nervous.

I cannot solve MJB to save my life.. on the other hand, I was quite pleased to see Spinacles and Kou-Jong show up on their list (however, I was not pleased to realize I had to get to stage 2 *3* times).

I'm at 37/40. Crisis Courier, Magax and MJB.. just not my games.

I don't think you'll get frozen for that since you used them, just DON'T try to sell them or trade them. Either keep them in your inventory or SDB. And the multiplying neocash items you are supposed to put in your SDB. People are just trying to take advantage of the books by hoarding and selling them to people and TNT doesn't want anyone getting ripped off after spending money on the items only for them to disappear.

Ohhh and I thought that my computer was hacking on its own. I read it to 2 of my neopets and put the rest in my SDB. Im stuck on Spinacles.... why isit so hard. My MJB just got beaten. I kept getting 2.6k. Like once I got 2692 .___. . But after a cup of orange juice(YES ORANGE JUICE) I managed to get some 3.2k points! Anyone would like to give tips on Spinacles? I'm having trouble getting past 2k score points. =(

Quick Spinacles tip is that in the lower levels, where it's easy to clear the board, try to purposely not clear the board. You get points slowly, but you can keep working around the very inner part of the circle instead of worrying about it getting too far out like it will in the later levels. It took me kind of forever and I was pretty bored by the time I finished, but I got the score.

Super Hasee Bounce, on the other hand...I think I'm going to give up and get 39/40. It is far more frustrating to me than MJB was, and honestly it's kind of unfun. MJB is at least a game I enjoyed even while getting frustrated.

Super Hasee what I did was, well, I just made myself not frustrated. That's how I got a score of I think 870? I kept saying to myself, I'll win with this no. of life left. And I won with 0 lives left(that means I got 850 with 0 lives) lol. I really hate it when the hasee just makes it to the corner and when you think you caught it, it steps on the other hasee and makes you unable to move.. That nearly made me bang my head on the wall. Oh and don't worry about collecting everything, I had 850 in I think level 12. I guess it's okay to miss a few doughnuts but not ok to lose a life.

For Ptera, you should just follow the guide in TDN! Usually I aim for the fire on(or all the time) and ignore the rest. When you get fire lv4, you can just stand there and hold the space bar till the level with yellow birds(lazy spell). Then quickly move to the side and hold your spacebar there and run when the time comes(exmaple a horde of birds suddenly rush to you or some fat monster charge from behind). You should get 1.7k easily.

I think I'm going to have to give up at 36/40. I can't get 1700 in pteerattack once...MJB has always flumaxed me, hasee bounce is driving me insane and I don't seem to be able to get over 400 in the mine one...annoyance! I did nail spinacles this minute though!

I got 40/40!! It did take me a while to get the Spinacles score, until I wen to the boards and saw the advice to make the first levels last as long as possible by shooting at random until you had big clusters of balls (*facepalm*).

I also got the duplication glitch: I can't go to the challenge page without filling my inventory with anti-ssea sick pills, and both books.... And I still don't have the Spinacle prize.

I did 40/40. The last day wasn't too hard for me. Spinacles was annoying a bit, only because it's time consuming but they could have picked a worse game such as Gummy Dice with an insane score.

I thought spinacles was pretty easy, got enough points on the first try, but thats probably because i played it before and got a trophy. I can't beat Juice so I'm at 39/40.. I didn't even come close, highest i got was like 2.1k...

I could have cleared more challenges but I got tired after doing 31. xP I'm not a game type person, so I get easily annoyed in doing too much. So I finished at 31/40 even though I could have easily gotten more done. I did better than last time since I only got to level 5 and this time to level 7. :]