TDN's Halloween Plot: ILLUSEN

Ian

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

illusen isn't on the main thedailyneopets.com site, it's on one of it's subsections such as battledome.thedailyneopets.com or customization.thedailyneopets.com or something like that...search through the pages on the one that sounds more like it has to do with wearable objects. :D

Edit: I obviously got the urls wrong but you can find them through the main site. :D

Ok here's a complete list of hints. (If it is too specific please delete this post. =P)

First: Rather easy, as it says, check the mall and find something that suits Illusen!

Second: This one I actually skipped it cause I didn't think it would fit. Forget the words, use the picture! And yes, it is

wings.(but not necessarily NC)

Third: If I'm not wrong this is the battery thing? Well this object look at the wording for this, and try to search something in the riddle.(Also not the whole phrase but part of it!)

Fourth: Search something common on her outfit and key in something that you think fits!(Mine was the first)

Fifth: For the shoes, just search it and find something that fits.(Wow I seem to be repeating myself)

Sixth: Mispelt word, Incorrect form! =) (E.g. Has Eaten, Had Ate, etc.)

Seventh: Well the keyword for this was said accidentally on page 6..... but this is actually a kind of game...

Well sorry if I confused any of you as I didn't want you guys to just key in the answer without having at least a bit of fun! =)

Hope this helps.

Oh and thanks for dreamzcitadel16 for helping me with some. (Specifically finding Illusen, the Second and the Seventh)

Lol for those of you stuck on the fourth....

I searched something basic from Illusen's outfit and keyed in the first search and I was right! =)

really? casue i found it looking under green!!!!!!

didnt someone post something about #4 and darts back at like pg 4 or 5?? i think that pretty much sells it

is there n e one else who is stuck now? :)

if there is anyone who is stuck that isnt able to post here.. due to lack of membership... i promise u.. it only takes 2 minutes to join!!! i joined today! and look at me posting all the time.... if u join u can throw your two cents in... but n e who.. for the rest of u who arent memeber and arent interested in joining the forums(i cant imagine why not) u can NM for help, although after 9 30 NST theres no garauntee ill respond til the next day! :) happy hunting everyone whos still on the search! and congrats everyone who has made it to the end of step 3!

EDIT: sorry going to sleep shortly so 9 NST.. be around tomorrow!!! or maybe if i cant sleep ill be back! :) happy hunting!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Finished this part of the plot and am looking forward to the next part. Illusen was a lot nicer to us with her clues than the Island Mystic was, mainly because all the answers are items that could be found by searching.

Here are my clues from me.

Location : Try searching for items not on the main TDN website.

#1: Search for the species that Illusen is, the item is the first part that girls will choose to wear to a party, well maybe besides shoes.

#2: Search for the thing that Illusen thinks is heavy, it also has her species name in the item title.

#3: Search for something that sparkl .. and its something that you can hold.

#4: Search for the colour that matches her.

#5: Illusen is looking for shoes, you should look for them too.

#6: Search for the people that Illusen mentions in the clue.

#7: Search for the game that involves something that explodes.

Good Luck!

Finished this plot step, finally! I got really stuck on #4 for a while, mostly because all previous items that Illusen was looking for could be purchased from the same place, so I had refined my search and didn't think to expand it again for a couple of hours. Between that and Pterattack, I've had a somewhat frustrating evening.

Finished this part of the plot and am looking forward to the next part. Illusen was a lot nicer to us with her clues than the Island Mystic was, mainly because all the answers are items that could be found by searching.

Here are my clues from me.

Location : Try searching for items not on the main TDN website.

#1: Search for the species that Illusen is, the item is the first part that girls will choose to wear to a party, well maybe besides shoes.

#2: Search for the thing that Illusen thinks is heavy, it also has her species name in the item title.

Good Luck!

for # 2 im pretty sure her species name was NOT in the title of that object.... i actually think the item looked terrible for her outfit... she doesnt even live near the beach! shes not the oceanstuff faerie shes the earth faerie! lol

me too please? i've searched every keyword known to mankind. and yes i searched in the correct department...please pm/nm me the start location!

*Edit*never mind, I found it, thanks to Skinny Turmaculus. I'd tried some of those links but not the right one, thanks!

For finding Illusen, you could've read the Official Hint. Well you gotta try all of them but which of these matches closely with the title What to wear... on the TDN homepage? Well I'll leave that to you. While on the page, searching is useless as I believe it only produces items. So why not try the side bars on your right? *hint hint*

Aaaah!!! I'm still stuck on the 1st riddle!!! i started the plot yesterday.... someone plz help me!!! :crying_blow: :crying: :sad02: plz PM me.......

For finding Illusen, you could've read the Official Hint. Well you gotta try all of them but which of these matches closely with the title What to wear... on the TDN homepage? Well I'll leave that to you. While on the page, searching is useless as I believe it only produces items. So why not try the side bars on your right? *hint hint*

Thank you. I found it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ah, there you are - I'd been wondering when you could come to see me! I can't find anything to wear to the annual Faerie's Ball tonight... perhaps in exhange for the information you seek, you could help me pick out some clothes?

Found her, now onto the riddles...

I am stuck on the 2nd riddle from Illusen

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

batteries? I am lost...

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

hmm i'm stuck on #3 too! I swear I've gone through every form of that word in her phrase...none of the things I've found seem to work! Maybe I'm missing something...plus nothing appears to stand out as something that needs batteries either. Any clues/hints? Could someone please PM me that'd be great! =)

fun plot TDN :) but i think im done with it, cant find the doll and honestly the timing is rotten with all the score sending and aaa and stuff going on, on the neo site.

So good luck too everyone who still wants to brain bash themselves :):P