Games Master Challenge 2009

Shane for Wax

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperial Exam and Crisis Courier wouldn't work in Opera, so I had to play them in Firefox. Crisis Courier took me many, many tries, but I finally got it. I'm all caught up now! 35/35!

I'm at 31/40. I fell behind being out for two or so days. Well...I only did one game today even though I should be in bed, being 2am and all. xP But I got the 200 in the wobbly one from like day 3 or so and that made me happy. xP Finally the second time I got to 200 and this time it went through the score. xP

Anyone else got a glitch with the last set of prizes? I just finished the last challenge got 40/40 but I didn't get the tought bubble instead I got like 50 saesickness cures and 3 or 4 of the sloth books XP

Oh wow. There is a glitch where you don't get the thought bubble, but I didn't hear of so many prizes lol.

Haha. I really hate those hasees.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Me too. Got 12 points away and lost!!! :crying:

Finally managed to complete all the games. :) I was pretty disappointed to see such high score in Super Hasee Bounce and Barf Boat (my previous score in barf boat was 15!!!). It's always helpful to take a look to the TDN guides when you don't know how to play :)

I was able to work on some challenges this morning.

But now I think it's over because...

I got my GMC trophy! Level Six...

I completed 28/40. I was pretty proud of myself.