Games Master Challenge 2009

Shane for Wax

I now have 22/25 complete. I'm happy with that. I'm not going to kill myself or try so hard I destroy my keyboard. It should be fun not aggravating.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting destroyed by Meepit Juice Break, been trying out different stratageys(only focusing on getting the meepits juice, focusing on getting as many tubes with each feeding, etc.) and i can still only pull off 2300, it seems neopets suddenly decided to make the challenges hard today.

It's getting really demanding, I had some problems with the 20 games challenge...

Can't imagine how many will be tomorrow!

Anyone knows where can I find the qualifying scores for all the games? To know in which ones I still have a chance and which ones are useless...

the Qualifying games list should help ya, just need to send a score, any amount in any of those games

*stares* Why can't they pick games that I'm good at to be the challenges? Last year was easy because I was able to get the score. Not this year. This year it seems like they're just trying to frustrate me. First the stinky plot now the nearly impossible challenges.

Okay does anyone else see that completing Kou-Jong 3x with 250+ score is supposed to give a scarblade action figure but in fact gives a bracelet?

you have to do it 3 times Kosby, I got 2600 on juice break :( :( :(

Ahhh, I didn't realise it was the 3X one, thank you Meepit Leader. Though as the Meepit Leader, those meepits should be obeying your every command and drinking that juice. Careful, you'll have a rebellion on your hands...

I'm getting destroyed by Meepit Juice Break, been trying out different stratageys(only focusing on getting the meepits juice, focusing on getting as many tubes with each feeding, etc.) and i can still only pull off 2300, it seems neopets suddenly decided to make the challenges hard today.

the Qualifying games list should help ya, just need to send a score, any amount in any of those games

Not really, you have to send a minimum score for each game, but it does not tell which score is the minimum. That was what I was asking for...

I'm starting to hate meepits, and crisis core...

Imperial Exam won't finish loading for me. I select my language and difficulty, and click to start, but it hangs at the "loading content" screen. Anyone else having this problem? I've never had troubles with this game in the past.

My only other holdout, so far, is Crisis Courier. I really don't like this game, so I've never practiced at it before. I'll have to work hard at it later.

Imperial Exam works just fine for me :) Maybe try another language?

Crisis courier was a pain indeed...

Still broken. I'll try again later. If it's still not working for me, I'll try a different browser.