Games Master Challenge Starts Today

Shane for Wax

The challenges for the first day have been released. So check out the games and practice practice practice! We will be covering it extensively, so stay tuned.

Marquee

gmc_2009.jpg

News Banner

game_gmc4_news.jpg

Games Master Challenge 2009

The Daily Neopets' GMC coverage

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is GMC the one where you don't have to do it each day, as long as you do the games by the end of the week? I can't remember...

Yep, exactly that.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts abvoe 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah The Challanges are showing Up im trying to complete them but It doesnt work? Does anyone know whats happenein and how Come I can Complete Any of these challanges?

Those are from last year, that's why they're not working for you :)

that isn't a prize. It was released like 6 months ago with a plush code

Don't look at me, I didn't post that picture. lol

Anyways, it is 8:30 PM EST. The news should be posted within the next couple of hours or so I think.

The GMC has officially started. First off you have to find the correct games that came out in Y1 and Y2 of Neopets.

http://www.neopets.com/games/gmc/

I'm new to this, and haven't participated before, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on. Do we have to do the challenges in the order listed, or can we do them however order we want, as long as it's by 12/1? I already submitted my 3 100+ scores for Techo says, but I can't find any indication that it registered - the games list still shows "incomplete," for example. How does the progress page change when you've won a challenge - does the black and white image become colored?

edit: also, where do we submit answers/participate in the challenges that aren't strictly submitting scores?

Do we have to do the challenges in order? I'm new to teh GMC thing.

Nope. I just got the last one first. But i did send my score 3 times over 100 on techo says and i didn't get that prize.... Is anyone else having this problem?