Games Master Challenge Starts Today

Shane for Wax

I already submitted my 3 100+ scores for Techo says, but I can't find any indication that it registered

Thanks.

I did the techno says one 3 times for more then 100 and didn't do anything. Am I missing something?

~parisdirt

Nope. I just got the last one first. But i did send my score 3 times over 100 on techo says and i didn't get that prize.... Is anyone else having this problem?

Nope, it doesn't look like you're alone in this one! Apparently that one is having problems. ):

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still nothing yet for my 3 sends of Techno.

The igloo Garage game on terror mountain and Snowmuncher in the cave are for the 2nd to last prize.

FOr the record you only need to send in 1 game to get the last challenge prize. The rest still show up as incomplete so you can't just complete all on the first day.

~parisdirt

Neofriend Challenge

bottlefaerie_earth.gif

Bottled Earth Faerie

Kiko Match II (100+)

piece3.gif

Piece of a Treasure Map

Techo Says

toy_techosaysbobble.gif

Techo Says Bobblehead

Igloo Garage Sale / Snowmuncher

bg_igloogaragesale.gif

Igloo Garage Sale Background

Play one game.

foo_checkerboard_pizza.gif

Checkerboard Pizza

And I finished everything including Lulu challenges! YEA!

You appear to have gotten the Techo Says prize - what did you do for it? I've sent in 3 scores that were above 100 points, and I never got the prize. Do you remember if your scores were much more above 100? Maybe it was a typo...

The Techo Say one I think just wasn't working at the beginning. I did it 3 more times just before and got the prize :)

~parisdirt

Thanks for that! I just finished my 5th one now. Of course, Although i got the first 3 100+ scores on my first three times of ever playing that game, it took me quite some time to get the next set of three, after it went up online. But I finally got it! (: