The Charity Thread

Tyler.

I know this is pretty expensive, but I'm missing 4 Normal Lab Map pieces. Top and Bottom Left side, Top Middle column, and Middle Right side. I've been trying to save up for them, but the prices keep changing too much...

ETA:Silly me... My neopets Username is katholliday

I just sent you a friend request (tom_green_forever). I can't help you with all of them but I can send you the bottom left piece :-)

As for my wish, I absolutely love kacheeks! Anything Kacheek would be awesome ;-). I also have a plushie gallery that runs purely off items that are found or given. So either of those, and they don't have to be expensive items. Just cute :wub_anim:

EDIT: I got items from masaryk_the_mad...thank you soooo much! Adorable!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadaw, put a junk item up in your trades. You're getting 10k (yes, a bonus :O)

sorry about the wait meepit leader i sort of forgot about this thread, the item is listed its a eyeball. i only have the one account so no need to worry XD if its not shadaw its not me lol :P

i think i can spare the np for a few plushies to send your way. xD expect a few from my username to be sent your way shortly. i sent jenny a blue a green a yellow and a red kacheek plushie. hope they work for your gallery.

^_^)-->

QUOTE (Jenny ^_^ @ Dec 4 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just sent you a friend request (tom_green_forever). I can't help you with all of them but I can send you the bottom left piece :-)

As for my wish, I absolutely love kacheeks! Anything Kacheek would be awesome ;-). I also have a plushie gallery that runs purely off items that are found or given. So either of those, and they don't have to be expensive items. Just cute :wub_anim:

Ooh, thank you. I just got the Friend Request now, and accepted it.

fusilla - I don't know how to send the cybunny tuxedo, I've bought it for you but I don't know how to get it too you...sorry, I should have thought of that first.

EDIT - Now sorted, thanks.

My wish - any good battledome equipment or any plushies which aren't in my gallery...

Lol, sorry I'd forgotten how much of a pain it is to scroll through the gallery!

As a rule baby plushies are my favourite (but far too expensive!) which is why I have so few of them!

I don't have any of the neoquest plushies (I'm not sure of the price of those).

On the cheaper side: Blue Krawk Plushie, Moach Plushie, Mummy Plushie, Myncha Plushie are .

Often or not I forget which ones I have - I've managed to buy duplicates many a time!

Lol, sorry I'd forgotten how much of a pain it is to scroll through the gallery!

As a rule baby plushies are my favourite (but far too expensive!) which is why I have so few of them!

I don't have any of the neoquest plushies (I'm not sure of the price of those).

On the cheaper side: Blue Krawk Plushie, Moach Plushie, Mummy Plushie, Myncha Plushie are .

Often or not I forget which ones I have - I've managed to buy duplicates many a time!

I have those plushies, did you want it to elfbetrayal ?

:)

I doubt I'll get it but I'd like a 5 stocking pack for the NC mall so I can put them at the end of the month. I think those will have the best items. I can offer a bunch of codestones for it. xD Seriously, I don't need them. I don't train my pets. They're just cluttering up my SDB and I wouldn't mind giving them away.

Sorry, if it was a neopoint thing I'd work on it, but I have a thing about spending real money on virtual sites...I've learned my lesson on another site! As soon as NC is mentioned I'm out, sorry.

I doubt I'll get it but I'd like a 5 stocking pack for the NC mall so I can put them at the end of the month. I think those will have the best items. I can offer a bunch of codestones for it. xD Seriously, I don't need them. I don't train my pets. They're just cluttering up my SDB and I wouldn't mind giving them away.

I think I can give you a five pack when I get home today. I still have some NC on my account so I am sure it would be fine :) Just flit me a neomail tonight (the username linked to this TDN account) and I will send it to you :)

I have a couple of NC things and some boxes if Chian wants something that everyone got XD IE: Sparkling pumpkin, cupcake, etc., or it can just be a pure charity thing. I'm fine with either :)

If anyone needs the avatar for the codestones, I've got the whole set. ^_^

I have a couple of NC things and some boxes if Chian wants something that everyone got XD IE: Sparkling pumpkin, cupcake, etc., or it can just be a pure charity thing. I'm fine with either :)

If anyone needs the avatar for the codestones, I've got the whole set. ^_^

Oh I didn't want to trade for anything lol. I wanted to gift them to you, I guess I didn't make that clear in my other post XD I didn't realize that the codestone comment and the wishing for NC items was in the same sentence :)

But just let me know when your online so I make sure you get them!

okay doke. I sent you a neomail. I should be on all day today.

Also, I have a few other avatar items if people want them. Just send me a PM or post here :)

I collect omelettes, Rare omelettes. The one's I do have are listed in my gallery. The one's I don't have are terribly expensive but hey. It's a wishlist right? :P Meg, Do you want Treasure map pcs??

I sent Omelette with Cream Sauce, Rotten Omelette Sandwich, and Altador Omelette to your account. I hope this was the sort of thing you're looking for. I used to collect omelettes as well, but most of what I had in my SDB was already in your gallery.

I guess my wish would be some codestones. I am in the middle of training one of my pets and I haven't been playing enough Key Quest to keep up with her needs.

The codestones

I have a few orange things

Gruslen

I also have a split lenny morphing potion to kill two birds with one stone for avatars.

*shrugs* all of which are pretty cheap, but there ya have it. There are plenty of cheap items for mad about orange. I think you can get all 8 under 1000 NP for the entire set. :)

---------

I'm filling looneybin's request. I don't train my pets like I said lol