The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha this plot is really fun so far! But the second riddle is completely eluding me...I have an idea of the sort of thing I'm looking for, but everything I try is getting rejected. Sigh. Any help guys? Please PM if you have any hints. I know I'm going to kick myself when I get the answer finally. ^_^

Haha this plot is really fun so far! But the second riddle is completely eluding me...I have an idea of the sort of thing I'm looking for, but everything I try is getting rejected. Sigh. Any help guys? Please PM if you have any hints. I know I'm going to kick myself when I get the answer finally. ^_^

I got the second. You should look around neopets for the answer.

I can't get the third! I thought it was "a" but it wasn't :grrr:

TDN thanks for the plot! its soo refreshing to have something like this :)

im at the second part.. starting to brainstorm now :P (bdw i havent done part 10 of aota plot for this haha)

Yay! I Finally Got It! And No Offence But It Is So Not Obvious. I Would Have Never Got That By Myself

Thnxs To My Helper ^^ ^_^

no, part 2 is an answer to the question as opposed to finding something special about the question's words

ah. ok. time to think

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.