Ruto

2.png

fenix_volador_96 The Snow Pteri

UFA to a good home

You could drop me a message on Neopets at purrrrrrfect22

710 days old so it's an avatar pet

UPDATE

Seeking: Any avatar pets UF(Q)A/T

The pet/s will be for my avatar lending agency which you can see here: www.neopets.com/~Sazeri

Before I become a full-fledged lender, I need a couple more avatar pets first. Though they'll live on my sides when they're not being lent out, I will ensure that they're looked after properly. UFQA is preferable though not necessary. I can write an application if you'd prefer, though I'd prefer to quick adopt.

These are the avatar pets I still need: Coco Jubjub, Werelupe, Island Quiggle, Snowbunny pet*, Meowclops pet* and a Mootix pet*.

*Perfectly fine if these are on basics.

Otherwise I can trade Ieliay the Desert Kacheek, Qorya the Island Poogle, Gommilie the Maraquan Zafara and Kesbei the Maraquan Bruce (186 HSD).

And I don't mind at all if eg. the CJ has an avie pet attached to it that I already have. Though I personally prefer WN pets, I really don't mind and would appreciate any pets. Okay, that's all. Thanks for your time! :wub_anim:

Please neomail me at hi_caitlin09 if you have any of these pets UFA/UFT or message me privately on TDN :D

I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you!

Lemoncurd is lonely :(

Lemoncurd will be a Draik one day, and now he's wondering who will keep him company on my side? :O

Searching for your cute RW food names for Lem's brothers and sisters!! E.g Pancakes, Blueberry, Cake etc.

If you know of any UFA please let me know :D ... I haz nothing to trade :(

xx

UFA

Missty180 the Ice Usul

2.png

Tablatura the Silver Gelert

2.png

Achara the Green Moehog

2.png

Quick adoptions for all pets. If you want the PetPet included, ask & give a fairly good reason (it's my dreamie petpet, etc.)

No app required. Just a quick PM or NM explaining why you want the pet & what you intend to do with it (keep & love, zap, etc.)

NM at kryshasyrin or PM here if interested

I've been wanting to transfer my other pet from my other account but it keeps saying it's not old enough(he's already more than a month old).What's up with that?

You should take a look at this awesome guide, it should help you clear up why that is...

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopian-pound/

2.png

ramixiz

Level: 1

Health: 30 / 8

Mood: happy

Strength: quite strong

Defence: armoured

Move: super speedy

Intelligence: dim witted

UFT: want one of my dreamies transfer in October

Bigger picture (but male)

4.png

2.png

CynthiaFTW

Level: 6

Health: 37 / 34

Mood: delighted!

Hunger: very bloated

Strength: great

Defence: semi-demi-godly

Move: quite slow

Intelligence: mega genius (52)

Male

She was a lab rat that's why she's a he. She will no longer be zapped for a while, but who knows how long that will last? She is UFT and I want a ONE OF MY DREAMIES SANS CLOUD GNORBU. I am adopting one of those next month. WILL MOST LIKELY TAKE A BABY MEERCA. Remember that faeire pb is 1.75 mil minimun so I want an equal pet. Make offers. Cute names are welcome. Transfer later in the year maybe next year. He is my neoquest pet so once I finish that I will transfer. Soonest is November.

4.png

Neomail @ hansy900

Painted LE UFA

favikiko the white tonu (painted and limited edition) is UFA, I adopted favikiko from the pound and started zapping her, now she turned white, if no one takes her by tomorrow she will be zapped again. Since this pet is LE I would like an application for her, nothing to fancy, just the names of your accounts, why you want the pet, will you pount her, zap her, which account you will be adopting her on, and why you would be a good owner, also your account must be 4 months old to apply, TNTs rule, not mine. PM me with the application if interested :laughingsmiley:

Here is her profile:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=favikiko

Happy Adopting 0:)

She got zapped into a blue gelert PM if you with to adopt her :laughingsmiley:

2.png

Name: Bellinhaa_____

Other info: Only paint brush clothing (blue scarf) will be included; she is wearing an NC cloack & has an NC background.

GOOD HOME only! I want someone that will keep her on their main, not trade her or send to a side.

She also gets you an avatar.

About: Found her at the pound; painted her twice, now she's UFA, idk

Seeking: Coconut Jubjub and Island Quiggle (nothing else!)

Will trade for only WN-VWN pets or adopt (willing to make app.) any-named pet.

The pet(s) will be for my lending agency @ http://www.neopets.com/~Sazeri

Would be a bonus if the pet had an avatar pet or Mootix attached :)

Offers for Island Quiggle:

Gommilie the Maraquan Zafara

Qorya the Island Poogle (clothed)

Kesbei the Maraquan Bruce (184 HSD - tent.)

Offers for Coconut Jubjub:

Khaisi the Maraquan Eyrie

Gommilie the Maraquan Zafara

Qorya the Island Poogle (clothed)

Kesbei the Maraquan Bruce (184 HSD)

Please include the name of the pet you're offering and let me know as well if there are any avatar petpet/petpetpet's!

Neomail me @ hi_caitlin09 with your offer/gift or just message me here on TDN.

Thanks so much! :)

UFT

Updated

Seeking WNed Female Chocolate Shoryus, custom available

Painted

Xendall -Male Krawk Ghost (only seeking UC DARIGAN HISSI)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Dionesyos the Halloween Hissi

Tuunde the Mutant Bori

Ruuhh the Ice Korbat

Darstorn -Male Ruki MAGMA

ArtyFowlII -Male Kyrii GOLD

Morticious -Male Wocky GOLD

Trogot - Male Elephante TYRANNIAN

Tujda -Male Shoryu SILVER

Cagali -Female Grarrl STARRY (Japanese RN Gundam seed RN)

Garry_Stu -Female Buzz DISCO

Basics

DarthSariah -Female Cybunny RED

Dracion -Female Kyrii YELLOW Lab Rat

DarkestDesire -Male Kacheek BLUE

Forever searching for a Chocolate Shoryu..............................................................................

pls contact crossdodge for more info, custom available for the right offer and pls do not make junk offers etc speckled spotted unless poogles

I have a male Darigan Grarrl UFA. He has a meh name...ggMeteoroid. He was adopted from the pound for BGC lending but since Batman I think it was seems to not be doing it anyore due to her busy real life schedule, I figured that if anyone really wanted a darigan Grarrl, I would give him and adopt another grarrl for zapping. His picture is in my neopets account....don't mind the awful clothes. He was a female for a long time before the lab zapped him male parts. I have not gotten to changing his clothes. <br /><br />Stats are relatively basic. It is more that the lab zapped him Darigan that I am putting him up for adoption.Message me if you want him.