Neopets Turns 10!

Anime

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Tonu earlier today. I didn't want to grab it, as I only have space for one and I'm really hoping to catch a Cybunny - but word on the street is they were already released! *kicks dirt*

Anyway, I'm new to the boards. Hi, I'm iPrefect - devout follower of the Hogwarts Ways. Hope everyone catches the LE item they want!!

lololol yup cybunnies are long gone. welcome, a lot of us are new here.

mostly to catch up on the LE release goss haha.

8.10pm NST. still koi. :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hope I never see another Koi again lol and I think they do show up when mins add to ten 7:10 was one plus zero not ten that's my guess got kois at :46 and :55 of this last hour

I hope I never see another Koi again lol and I think they do show up when mins add to ten 7:10 was one plus zero not ten that's my guess got kois at :46 and :55 of this last hour

lol, so true, i keep getting so exited whenever i see the link for a LE, but when isee a Koi, my expectstion pummel underround, GAWDS, but i can't wait much longer, this is giving me a major headache -_-"

So has anyone actually gotten a freaking goodie bag I am refreshing the toys every thirty seconds and didn't even see one not once its driving me insane!