Anime

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all their Draiks? as in more than one?! *jealous*

0_o Ditto.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm pleased with the free training for all my pets. My youngest one has already gained 2 levels. :D

My Werelupe has gained one level overnight, is in course for another one while I'm at school, and finally will have time for one more before the day ends. ;P

He'll be happy.

*goes to restock at the Toy Shop (and the Create a pet place)*

oh ok, thanks guys! ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i think i'm finding better pets in the pound so that people can make room for the LE's even jsut missed a baby Xweetok!

Wow, maybe I should check the pound then for some good'uns instead of waiting around for something other than a Jetsam to appear.

Also, maybe TNT is painting pets in the pound as a celebratory thing to get old ones adopted out? I dunno. Just a theory.

If you play Dice-A-Roo you have better luck at getting items and such like that. Dunno if it's coincidence but I just got 2 lottery tickets and a broccoli within like...1 minute.