Neopets Turns 10!

Anime

Oooooh, that IS exciting, if it's correct! I'd love a Lutari!

Also, does anyone know if there's a limit to how many they will let you make? Or are you just allowed to make up to four as usual?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any specific time to get the LE?

It seems to be random to each user, but I've already gotten three today - two Jetsams and a Koi. The best thing to do is just sit on the Create-a-Pet page and refresh until an icon pops up for one of the limited edition pets.

It seems to be random to each user, but I've already gotten three today - two Jetsams and a Koi. The best thing to do is just sit on the Create-a-Pet page and refresh until an icon pops up for one of the limited edition pets.

thanks for the tip, i've been refreshing my page like crazy and i finally got myself a koi.. yay!!! i'm still trying to get a lutari though.. i hope i'm not too late..

does anyone know the hours for different LE types?

Also, does anyone know if there's a limit to how many they will let you make? Or are you just allowed to make up to four as usual?

You can only make four pets on one account, but you can create as many as you like.

is there any specific time to get the LE? I've going back and forth at create-a-pet and still havent got any LE yet..

Just keep refreshing! ^_^

The LE for this hour is still Koi.

They're going in alphabetical order, in a three hour rotation.

Are there going to be Draiks at all? If so I'm not getting a Koi. :S I want a Draik :)

Doubtful. Draiks and Krawks are restricted pets, not limited edition. :) Plus, after the Draik Day fiasco, I highly doubt they'll release any.

I have not had any luck with LE pet or a goodie bag yet I hate they are being sold for such a mark up I was really excited six and a half years playing first time i could participate in the birthday celebration lol. I'm just gonna keep trying for a goodie bag and a poogle then i'll go to bed if it doesn't work out there is always next year!

Ah, okay. Then I guess I'll be back in an hour. Time to go nerd out on the XBox 360. :glasses:

iv been refreshing for about an hour straight now and have come to the conclusion that it is possible that the LE's are released on the minute when they add up to 10??

like....

4:46

5:55

but that might be terribly terrible wrong

I'm thinking you might be terribly right. That would make sense, what with everything being about 10 today.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Draik Day fiasco? I must have missed that. What happened?

And whats next for the LE's? :D

TNT accidently released Draiks via the Create-A-Pet page on Draik day for a few hours, then turn it off once they realized what was going on. A lot of people complain that it wasn't fair and it really lowered the value of Draiks. Most people won't even look at a draik that was created on Draik day for trades and things like that.

Does this mean that the Lutari will show up at 7, or at 8? I'm not sure when they first appeared.

Probably around eight. They're releasing 1,000 of each, so there are about 250 Koi's left to go. You can check the pet #'s page for hints as to when and what pet will be releaeed.

If it is indeed a three hour rotation and Lutari is going to be the next pet released, it would happen in another 61 minutes.

EDIT: It is once again Koi this hour, so the three hour rotation theory seems to be correct.

Yeah. I was up from midnight NST and saw the three hour, 1,000 pet rotation! :D

/needs caffeine! :evil:

Yeah. I was up from midnight NST and saw the three hour, 1,000 pet rotation! :D

/needs caffeine! :evil:

I was on at midnight NST (2 am -6 GMT -.-) and stayed up until about 2 am NST so I didn't notice the rotation. I knew it was on some type of schedule but I wasn't sure what. Thanks for confirming this. I'm really hoping Lutari will actually be released because I had to pound my mutant Chia (EEK) to free up a spot. I checked out vivsec's new owner though and it seems like a good guy so hopefully everything turns out well!

You pounded a mutant chia?! What's wrong with you? :P I love them! I've got a few mutant chia things stored for a gallery on my next side account!

I think the times that they're released are random. Not at any second intervals. Y'know? haha

"iv been refreshing for about an hour straight now and have come to the conclusion that it is possible that the LE's are released on the minute when they add up to 10??

like....

4:46

5:55"

(please pardon my unableness to quote..)

anyways, it might be right, but i did got my koi at 6.39

are they releasing the pets at the same minutes every hour?

nonononono i realised that was wrong, silly me.

getting kind of sick of seeing Koi, they dont look so special anymore, kinda regretting creating one.

i really wanted a chomby! boo!

AND oh cool i just got my game played thing reset for fashion fever! YUS! more points yay. kinda wish it was kass basher, but oh well =)

I saw a Tonu earlier today. I didn't want to grab it, as I only have space for one and I'm really hoping to catch a Cybunny - but word on the street is they were already released! *kicks dirt*

Anyway, I'm new to the boards. Hi, I'm iPrefect - devout follower of the Hogwarts Ways. Hope everyone catches the LE item they want!!