Snow Aisha UFT/UFA

jlsn2002

I just saw this snow aisha while looking through the pound and thought it deserved a good home!

It is also an avatar pet, so if anyone needs the avatar, I'd be happy to pass it along.

Since it's not on the dream pet thread, I thought I'd just set up a new topic...

The pet's name is Ice_Alluy, and my neopets username is chopin_beethoven, so feel free to contact me if you want it! :)

Edit: Forgot to add that it will only be available for transfer in december as I have used up my november transfer. Sry for the inconvenience!

Edit 2: As no one has said they want it, I'm going to zap it and hopefully it'll change into something nicer unless someone wants it!

Good luck, I am so devastated, I just painted my disco kacheek snow to get the avatar. In hindsight wasn't so smart as the disco paintbrush cost me about 500k. Anyway, good luck with your trade!

I saw her in the pound yesterday and was going to adopt her!

Hope she finds a good home! I have an extra scarf if anyone wants, too!

I would love to have a Snow Aisha scarf, but you can't trade paint brush items, sadly.

Also, good luck finding a home for Ice_Alluy. I just love Aishas, but I'm not looking for another one right now. (Well, I want an Alien one...)

I would love to have a Snow Aisha scarf, but you can't trade paint brush items, sadly.

Also, good luck finding a home for Ice_Alluy. I just love Aishas, but I'm not looking for another one right now. (Well, I want an Alien one...)

Trade no, but give yes. If I found another snow aisha in the pound, I'd take her, then send her to you. The scarf will go with... then you can just chuck it back into the pound :D

• 1 year later...

I have a Snow Aisha :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. And please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.