What would you change about Neopets?

Nyssa

(What I would change about Neopets now, is that my account wouldn't be frozen over nothing. That would be nice.)

Yeah I know, it's a bit strange that you're only allowed 4 pets on one account. They say they do this because it's so you don't neglect them, but I don't think that's the main reason, because you ARE allowed to have up to 5 account (5x4=20 pets). I think it's mainly so that people don't create 20 pets and then put them all in the pound... or just crowd up the server. That's what I think.

I agree with a few key 'changes' that were brought up.

I love the NCMall but the prices are very ridiculous... they are now expecting us to spend 200$ this month for a special prize... IMO a big rip off, but I honestly can't help myself from the wonderment. If it wasn't there imagine the money I wouldn't spend haha.

Also renaming would be awesome, it would change the lives of those beautiful pixels if we could do that!

I also would want that the difficulty level for about 1/2 the games avatars (not because I can't do it... I can I just think its unfair to younger persons than I to have such a difficult time being able to even get one of those illusive game avatars)

I would also like to have the old style plots back. I LOVED the murder mystery plot on terror mountain way back when I was younger... it was fun for me then and now.

I also agree with a better version of the already made NQ's... and NQ3 with be awesome with better controls as well when it does happen to come out (if it's not that text one you get when you click on the shield in the meridell castle)

NC mall should have cheaper prices. Or have special deals for those who have been on the site longer, or SOMETHING. ANYTHING. Maybe have buy one get one free?

NC mall should have cheaper prices. Or have special deals for those who have been on the site longer, or SOMETHING. ANYTHING. Maybe have buy one get one free?

Technically the Elite Boutique is for the older users, people that are 49+ months... though I would much rather your idea... cheaper prices for being such a long standing user! :)

well i personally would never spend real (and very scarce) money on a virtual item, but i find it rly unfair that i couldnt if i wanted to because mc mall is not available in my country.. i mean jeez how difficult can it be to make the service global??

well i personally would never spend real (and very scarce) money on a virtual item, but i find it rly unfair that i couldnt if i wanted to because mc mall is not available in my country.. i mean jeez how difficult can it be to make the service global??

Apparently they are still working on making it global there is just a concern of marketing with those countries that haven't been added yet. Some sort of law or taxation that they have to work and deal out.

Technically the Elite Boutique is for the older users, people that are 49+ months... though I would much rather your idea... cheaper prices for being such a long standing user! :)

I didn't mean the Elite Boutique. That's different. lol I just forgot to mention it. But seriously, some discounts would be nice.

ah i didnt know that about the taxation..

on a completely different point, have you noticed how incredibly complicated it is to send mass items to yr side? set up lot, offer junk, accept all the time switching accounts? i think what neopets should do is create a system where a user has to register their side accounts and there is a function that makes it possible to send multiple items at one go to your side..

on a completely different point, have you noticed how incredibly complicated it is to send mass items to yr side? set up lot, offer junk, accept all the time switching accounts? i think what neopets should do is create a system where a user has to register their side accounts and there is a function that makes it possible to send multiple items at one go to your side..

Yeah, but that would also make it easier for scammers I think? Besides, how many items do you normally switch to your side? Not too many I think? (Except when you switch accounts, but TNT doesn't really like that)

I'd say getting rid of the NC mall (that's only because it annoys me because I don't want to spend real money on virtual items!) and make the controls for NQ less annoying. It takes so long to get anywhere on it...

- The old neopets appearances: I miss the old circle backgrounds and images of neopets. Chia is really ugly now and makes me sad. :( The flash and poses are UGLY.

- The old neopets appearance: I liked the old site theme better..

- NC mall: Useless and just a money milker imho.

That's all I can think of at the moment. :\

The kid-factor. I love how NP used to be. My friend used to have an account and I'd play on hers sometimes before I got my own. It was way cooler then. It wasn't for kids, it was for college age people and so many times more amazing than it is now. You could swear and buy beer, the games were more life-realistic, etc. Now...well I can't even say the ridiculous words that are banned because /COUGH/ they're banned here, too.

Also, I'm totally on board for that renaming gig! All my pets are 6.5 years old and I hate their names but there's no way I'm getting rid of them (and since you can't sell pets...) simply because they are that old. Even my petpets are old lol.

For the most part, I just ignore the NC Mall and don't care about it. If you think it's ridiculous, stop thinking about it. Personally, I feel it's a good way for Neo to keep up revenue - do you guys have any idea how much the upkeep on their servers costs? Probably quite a few thousand a month. If they want to sell virtual items to pick up some slack, and people are buying them? Go for it. More power to them.

Bring back the UCs...? =3

Umm it'd be nice if we could change our pets names, I mean you can do that in real life can't you and you do it to petpets nearly all the time anyways. But mostly, I would change birthdays because I'm sick of putting aside time every year trying to figure out which b-day combo I used on so-and-so account I haven't logged on in... a year =/

for me it would be...

1. no more adds.

2. the old faerieland

3. the old lost desert.

4. morphing potions not so dang expensive!!!

And many more i can think of right now.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic images/links in your forum signature which can be changed here

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.