Favorite Neopets Lands

nick_melena__aa

Favorite Neopets Lands  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Neopets land?

• Roo Island
    • Neopia Central
    • Faerieland
    • Haunted Woods
    • Maraqua
    • Mystery Island
    • Terror Mountain
    • Krawk Island
    • Virtupets
    • Other

I LOVE the new Maraqua. It's so pretty.

But I like the lands for different things. Love Terror Mountain for the Snowager, scratch cards and the garage sale. Also love the Lost Desert for their scratchcards and the background store (cannot think of the name).

But if I had to pick one, it would probably be the Haunted Woods. It's awesome. I probably spend the most time there playing games and doing quests.

I voted for Haunted Woods. I love spooky things! Neovia is actually my favourite place in all of Neopia, but it's kind of a part of the Haunted Woods. Neovia is the perfect stereotypical spooky town.

I really like a few areas of Neopia, though. I like Terror Mountain, because I like snowy places. Terror Mountain REs are also awesome (Neggs and Christmas PBs)!

I also really like the watery places - Maraqua and Kiko Lake. The new Maraqua is beautiful. I wish that there was more stuff to do in the wet places, though.

I chose Faerieland because I just love faeries (girly-girl at heart. ;))

Im so in love with the Lost Desert!! i was always a wannabe egyptologist :D i kinda wish altador would be more like ancient Greece .. im obsessed with ancient deities!

that being said, with the new flash makeovers, maraqua is definitely the best. maraquan pets look the best overall too.. i love that some relate to real life animals and some are weird mystical beasts <3

I have voted Terror Mountain. I don't know why, but I always loved that land.

I also like Faerieland, that would be my second choice. (although I really dislike the new layout of faerieland because it takes forever to load)