Favorite Game Survey

melnick

Favorite Games  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite game on Neopets?

• Kass Basher
    • Meecra Chase II
    • Turmac Roll
    • Ice Cream Machine
    • Spacerocked!
    • Super Hasee Bounce
    • Destrut-O-Match III
    • Other

My favorite game is Let it Slide. :D i just love the cute little petpet, and how it slides. b)

well if by fave you mean the easiest way to make money, as the others have said it would be kass basher. but partly because i feel sry for the kass :P i keep reverting to the classics: meerca chase, ice cream machine and destruct o match..

but of course, my favourite game of all time is key quest! its fun, unpredictable, gets you great prizes, requires both luck and skill and can be played on different boards. just great :D

I love Kass Basher. Even if I don't have much time, I try to play Kass Basher daily because it gives you very quick and easy 3000 np per day. ^^

Out of the options I chose Destruct-O-Match. My favorite game usually depends on what my mood is. Besides that one my top ones are Shenkuu Tangram, Slorgs in Space, Snot Splatter, Snow Muncher, and Spinacles. I used to love Lost City Lanes until they changed it.