New Avatar!

Grant~

OHHH really? it looks cooolll :D

but i dont know whether i should inveest 1 million nps, ecause i only have around 3.1 million total even though ive played for a long time :\

thats cus im so bad at games LOl, anyways thank you for the info ^_^

My stock market stats

Totals: 102,000(holding quantity) 1,530,000(holding paid) 1,348,000(overall market value) -11.90%(overall %change)

And

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

As soon as I loaded my Neopets Stock Market Portfolio ;)

Oh, what an easy avatar to get... If you have MILLIONS! Come on TNT - I'm poor and like to spend too much. Why can't they release avatars that are worth more around the 500k mark - that would be more realisitic... grrrrr

Sorry, just annoyed at another avatar it'll take me years to get!

This has motivated me to buy shares again. So, with a goal of 1 mil neopoints invested, and a daily limit of 1000 shares, it would take about two months of daily purchasing (and no price decreases) to get the avatar?

My stock market stats

Totals: 102,000(holding quantity) 1,530,000(holding paid) 1,348,000(overall market value) -11.90%(overall %change)

And

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

As soon as I loaded my Neopets Stock Market Portfolio ;)

ahhh...i don't really want to invest 1 mil, as it happens i'm abominable as an inverter (in np and real life) and seeing as i'm not so rich as to be able to spend i mil just for ana avatar, i believe that it will be long before i can say "what the hey, lets invest i mil np in stocks!"

Oh another note, the avatar looks really neat :3

Well guys you are looking at this all wrong. You don't need 1 million right now to get this avatar. You can only buy 1,000 shares a day if you buy them at 15np (which you should always) then you are only looking at 15k a day for the next few months not 1 million right now. Plus its not like you are going to loose money by doing this. You will make a profit no matter what. It is all a waiting game.

This is great. For all those that are new to the market here is the cliff note version. Buy at 1k stocks at 15np/share (the lowest buying price) and sell at a higher amount, for starters 20np to 30np/share is a common sell point. All the NP you invest here has the potential to earn enormous profit and you sell when you want to. The stock tip help board is FULL of people willing to help.

Cool avatar, getting into this stock thing was kinda fun, and this gave me a reason to :P I invested in 1000 for 19k so far. Random question I was thinking about, do these companies actually exist (like in neopets world) and spend and receive money and stuff? Or is it all computer randomly generate, the loss and profit? If anyone knows =P

Haha^

Alright another important question, so someone on the neopets board had like a 16k/1 mil ticker thing in their signature, I guess in preparation for this avatar. So my question is that does one get the avatar as soon as they spend 1 mil or do they have to have a certain no. of stocks bought? Because I was gonna say for you (Cassie) that you spent a lot for 1000 shares, but if it's only that you have to spend 1 mil regardless of the actual number of stocks bought then maybe spending a lot per day is more efficient?

Number of stocks doesn't seem to matter, it's just the total invested. So if your only goal is to get the avatar as quickly as possible, then it would be more efficient to buy 1000 of whatever is most expensive.

But, you are much more likely to lose np that way. If you actually would like to make a profit, or at least get your initial investment back, it would be more wise to buy 1000 of anything at 15.