New Avatar!

Grant~

Buy shares at 15np or 16np (the cheapest buyable), everyday.

In the long run this is going to pay you out greatly. Personaly, I try to hold them until they reach 60np+ a share. It takes a while because it doesn't always hit 60np but I'm happy that way. :P

To all those people who say they don't want to invest one million:

You don't actually lose the neopoints... The only thing you should know about the stockmarket is this:

*To start: You buy 1000 shares of one stock with a value of 15np/share daily.

*Enlarge your portfolio: You try to get as many different stocks as possible. If more then one stock is at 15np/share, buy the one you don't have in your portfolio yet.

*Wait for profit: Every stock will raise and fall. When a stock reaches a peak value, you should sell. When a stock isn't worth a lot, you should wait until it reaches it's peak value. Now how do you know when a stock is at its peak? Simple: you don't. You just have to sell it when you think it won't go any higher. I suggest when you start with the stockmarket and you don't have many neopoints, you sell at 30np/share (never lower!). When you do have some neopoints, you just wait longer until they are above 45np/share. If you have a big portfolio, you can wait until a stock gets over 60np a share, or even higher!

You will never lose the neopoints you invest in the stockmarket. Only in very rare occasions a stock will crash and become worthless. The last stock has crashed over 3 years ago, if not longer!

for every 15k you invest in the stockmarket, you get 30k, 45k or over 60k back!!

If you want a save way to make neopoints without taking any risks, invest 15k daily in the stockmarket.

When your portfolio grows, you will start earning more and more neopoints.

My current investment:

Totals: 261,000 3,924,000 3,204,000 -18.35%

I have invested in almost every stock. So whenever a stock goes up to 60np/share, I make a great profit! :)

The hardest part is to start. At first you will only need to invest and make your portfolio bigger. But after that, you will be able to sell shares from time to time and you will get everything back 3 to 4 times!

Oh, wow, a stock avatar. That's another reason for me to start investing again... I've been feeling lazy about it lately. ^_^

I'm too impatient so I always sell off my stocks at 30 NP/share mark, so I guess I'll just have to be patient and not sell until I have a million invested. That's how it works, right? o_O

I've never actually used the stock market before. It always confused me... I didn't really understand what it was that I had to do.

I think that if there's an avatar available, I might aswell give it a try and see how it goes :P

It's another time-consuming avatar though. You have to wait many days until you can even *invest* 1 million NPS, and what if one of the stocks skyrocket and you've made a huge profit -- are you going to sell it or keep it there to go straight for the avvie? :P

I'm currently at 650k, investing only 15,000 NPs a day ... still a-ways off from 1 million NPS invested :/

This is interesting <_< ...though I unfortunatly have no idea how to do anything with the stock market -_- , so I'm going to pass this avie up. Good luck to everyone else :evil: .

I forgot there was the 1000 stocks a day rule, which makes this a little easier to do. Also, its probably one of the safest places to keep my neopoints (I'd probably spend them if they where in the bank!). Its sounding better the more I think about it... So is it 15k a day?

I forgot there was the 1000 stocks a day rule, which makes this a little easier to do. Also, its probably one of the safest places to keep my neopoints (I'd probably spend them if they where in the bank!). Its sounding better the more I think about it... So is it 15k a day?

Well, technically the amount of NP per day is dependent upon the highest stock, TECHNICALLY if a stock was at 60NP you could do 60k a day, the limit is actually 1000 STOCKS, that can be divided evenly between more than one stock but how I do it(I have two stocks, both down at the moment), is buy 1000 stocks at 15np(minimum price of stock to buy, cant go less than 15), but price is no limit besides the 15 np minimum :)

EDIT {it is more profitable to buy 15np stocks and sell at the highest point((thats for you to decide when that is} than to buy it high.

This will be one of those time consuming but achievable avies :) not ready to invest everyday yet tho ;) haven't reached my goal yet

Well, I started doing the Stock Market about a month or two ago, so I know what I'm doing. I was actually hoping they'd release a Stock Market avvie soon. ;)

Okay so now that we know that you don't have to have a negative percentage, I'm at a loss as to what to invest in. I want to invest in high stocks to get the avatar as fast as possible, but I don't want to lose a lot of np. I have just under 200k invested. at what price do you think I should invest? 20? 25? 30?

Okay so now that we know that you don't have to have a negative percentage, I'm at a loss as to what to invest in. I want to invest in high stocks to get the avatar as fast as possible, but I don't want to lose a lot of np. I have just under 200k invested. at what price do you think I should invest? 20? 25? 30?

I just started so I'm definitely not an expert, but it's pretty much random I think, bc, ironically, the ones I bought at 30+ are mostly getting me profit and the ones I bought at 15, 16 are just going down. I don't know if this is because more people are participating now due to the new avatar or it's usually like that.

It's basically random whether stocks go up or down. The best way to make money from the stock market is to buy at 15, and don't sell until it's higher. If you're starting out, people suggest selling at 30 (a profit of 100%, basically doubling your money), but waiting until it's higher earns you more (if you wait until 60 to sell, it's a profit of 300%).

So the higher you buy your stocks, the less money you'll make. Buying at 30 will help you get the avatar faster, but there's also more room for the stock to fall, meaning it's more likely you'll lose np. People are usually looking to start selling around 30 to make a profit, but you'll be waiting for it to reach there just to break even (because, chances are, the stocks that you bought while they're high to get the avatar will have fallen by the time you're looking to sell).

There's no fast way to get the avatar and not lose money. Basically, you can buy high, get the avatar fast, and then wait a long time for your stocks to rise again so you don't lose np. OR, you can buy low, take longer to get the avatar, but ultimately you'll make a better profit as well.