Snowager giving new prizes?

hrtbrk

Did I miss when & where this was released? Anyone know if it's true?

I went to the visit the Snowager today and got this: Royal Grarrl King Plushie. I collect plushies so I search my gallery and SDB and I don't have it. So I look it up on the SW - couldn't find any. None on the TP. This isn't listed under TDN's Snowager prize guide nor is it under JellyNeo's item database. It says it's rar 73 when searched on Neopets.

Is it new? Or... what? haha Are there any on the SSW, just in case my computer is lame?

It seems like the past few times that I've gone to Snowy, he's given me a more unique prize. Maybe it changed when they re-did Terror Mountain?

What's the dealio? :S

This item was uploaded on neopets server on October 2nd 2007, so it's not new. :)

There are none on the Super Shop Wizard... so maybe it doesn't restock. (But I'm not a plushie collector so I've no real ideas)

This item was uploaded on neopets server on October 2nd 2007, so it's not new. :)

There are none on the Super Shop Wizard... so maybe it doesn't restock. (But I'm not a plushie collector so I've no real ideas)

OO!!! The plot thickens! lol

Thanks for checking :D

Now I'm even more curious about it. I`ve been googling for guides and such - came up with nothing. :eh:

Actually, the Royal Grarrl King Plushie was just recently released for Grarrl day ^^ So yes, it is a new Snowager prize, but it also will start stocking in the Plushie Palace.

Grarrl Day was the 6th of October, so you can check that out on the News page.