Possible New Plot!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is true. A new plot would be so awesome! I hope it ends up being a "real" plot and not just another lame mini plot.

OMG! THIS IS SO AWESOME A NEW PLOT! *faints*

those are such perfect words *.*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy. ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes and smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh. My. God.

Could it be?!?! A plot?

*cough* If it's a war (which I doubt it will be) go to TDN Battlepedia for cheap weapons and fast training during it *end bias and cough* :P Just go there anyway.

I really hope it's a good plot! Since I missed the last major plot, I do hope to participate in it. I just hope it's not a mini plot. :D

with all this lutari island stuff changing i think its definetely going to be a full plot!

and it will be my first one on my new account!! b)

What's changing about Lutari island??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy. ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What's changing about Lutari island??

The description has changed again.

"The mysterious island of Lutari is currently being pummeled by an unusually large storm! Between the whirlpools, water spouts and lightning it has been advised that no Neopets are allowed to visit its shores. Even the sea life seems to be staying away..."

And I really hope this is a new plot as well! I never really got to participate in that last HW plot... And the Return of Sloth was a bit... blah. I never got past a certain step. I didn't have time DX

I really hope it's a new plot!! Since I took quite a long break from Neo, I never had the chance before to get involved in a plot! (Except for the Altador Plot, but that was after I came back). Yayz. :D

Same here! On the account I'm using now...I've had no opportunity for plots.

I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this piece of news! -flails excitedly-