Lutari Island Possible Plot Predictions

Tyler.

So, you probally know there are Lutari Island plot rumors. (it has been on a couple of other of fan sites, such as JellyNeo and Neo Nutters of Neopia) What do you think? Have any thoughts? One person said it may involve a "Neopian Ring of fire" around lands such as Mystery Island, Tyrannia, and Lutari Island. And if you zoom in on

Lutari Island you can see something like an underground volcano.

PLEASE post your thoughts.

EDIT: How could I forget what started it all, THE DESCRIPTION CHANGED

Aww i really want a war to come just not yet. I want to get my battle pet super strong first. If it is though i wouldn't complain.

I do not think it will be a war. You will have to find out the source of the mysterious things happening. And it may involve the new magma color

When there's smoke, there's fire...

at this time, nothing makes me think that there will be a plot starting any time soon. As far as we know, TNT could be planning to make Lutari Island restricted to the purchase of something from the NC Mall to replace the mobile access to it.

Hmmm, Lutari Island, yeah probably something with people with mobiles *shrugs* It'd be really cool if there was a new plot though! :D

Hey do any of you see that little island right below terror mountain? Next to shenkuu (on it's left?)....

lutari paint brush!! *wishful thinking* i do hope its not a war plot though.. id drather it was a quest to save the world or something lol.

it could be set ageees ago and leading up to how and why lutari is the way we know it today (possibly with the possibility of changing the past to change the present sort of thing) time travel plot would be awesome and unprecedented :)

Personaly I think it would be awsome if it was a war but ill take anything since in all my years i havent been able to participate in a single one. Im hopein it will make the island accesible to all or at least to those who ranked high enough in the plot but who knows either way we need a plot.

so i know we're all very hopeful.. but how many of us actually think these rumours have some base of truth?

ive kind of given up on plot at this point :(

Yeah it's kind of disappointing....the last time we had a plot was this time last year with Petpet

park, and that one was pretty boring to be honest...

I dont see the volcano. What was the description before it changed? I'm having a total memory lapse. I would be all about a new plot and a new paint brush color, but isn't there a Lutari paint brush that's unusable now? I wonder what they would do first.

Before the description changed it just said a bit about lutari island and that you can access it through your mobile. And of course, there just HAS to be negative people about this

Yay! I was right- there is 87% chance of a new plot (or something like that)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy. ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.