Possible New Plot!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way a new plot!! I have to do this one! I have never been that big on plots...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic links and images in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay! Another plot!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So I've been holding off on commenting because I didn't want to get my hopes up. The evidence is mounting though, and with the 15 fast approaching I just can't stand the anticipation!

Rest assured that the news team will be watching like hawks for the release of any and all news on Wednesday, and the second we know something, you all will to. *crosses fingers*

This would be my first plot as well. I mean I did Altador and Petpet, but ones open and ones a mini, so I don't really count them. If it has something to do with Lutari island I think my head could very well explode with the excitment. Can't you just see it? Brushes for prizes! Maybe even access to Lutari adoptions?! I know it's just wishful thinking, but oh my goodness this plot could be so cool if TNT would just do it!

Yeah, I think this will be the first real plot I've participated in. I did the Dr Sloth one, but I never got past step 3, I wasn't smart enough to understand all those coding stuff. xD So I'm determined to participate properly this time, and make sure I do well using TDN's guide.

This is also my first plot, sort of -- I did the Dr Sloth plot on my old account, never finished it though. Couldn't decode the code stuff. I also did the Petpet one, but that doesn't count so yeah. Both were on my old account, firstincommand has never experienced a plot.

This is also my first plot, sort of -- I did the Dr Sloth plot on my old account, never finished it though. Couldn't decode the code stuff. I also did the Petpet one, but that doesn't count so yeah. Both were on my old account, firstincommand has never experienced a plot.
Same with me. I did the Lost Isle plot on my side account (which was then my main and only account). This is the first plot on Sarafina_wolf_7.

Change the site language to Japanese, then look at the 4th picture down on the main neopets page under "News Flash."

I think Lutari is going to be a part of this plot. Only downer of the picture is that you can't copy and paste it into a translator :P

That has nothing to do with it.

Look at the words above (in red).

It pretty much means that Neopets has not been updating new content since the end of last year in Japanese.

As Japanese is no longer getting new content ( :-( ), it will not have this site event.

So yeah, that's not a really big help. Thanks for pointing it out anyways. :)

Based on what Kaiandshadow translated for us, I've worked out the translation.

Each new feature is just one click away!

That's pretty much what I could work out.

new plot is officially 2 days away!! here's a question for veteran users.. when previous plots opened where TNT so darn secretive about everything?

they usually give out hints spareingly, because some of there puzzles are too hard for some of us not so bright veterin players XD {is refering to myself}

---- edit ----

wait a minute, what about the altidor plot going on? wouldnt that get shut down at the start of the new plot?!