Extreme Herder II: Extremer Herder - Released!

Ali Cat

What is the point of the game? It is merely a revamped and done-up copy of the first one, with 2 brand new power ups. Was it really needed? Seems like a waste of time and money to me :l

slightly easier than the 1st one, you get a pair of balthazars ears for 400 but ive got them on my pet if you want to look :)

40 is Wibreth Bouncy Toy(special)

I don't see much of an upgrade with this game, just a little prettier. The powerups didn't show up fast enough in the level to be that useful. I didn't see an apple at all. Prizes are kinda meh. I got to AAs score on the 3rd try. I really don't like starting in a random place, it always took me a second to find myself.

I beat Abby's easily, and if I'd gone for longer I may have just beat AAA's...but I really couldnt be bothered :D It annoys me too how at the start I'm at a dif place. And it also bugs me how slow they go at the start.

Oh well. Onto double np game! Yaaaay Kass Basher

I think I might dislike the new game even more than I dislike the old game. Yeah, it's easier to get a higher score, but that's just because each petpet is worth more points than in the original game. Otherwise, I find the random start locations make the game harder.

With a little focus, I might actually be able to beat AAA this time. I'm not going to try to hard though.

I finally beat AAA with a score of 455. I really dislike this game, and I'm no better at it than the original.

I find this game harder than the original ... I feel like i move slower.

I need to get the original one's avie soon ... before its retired (or moved to this game - ack!)

Yay I finally beat AAA's score!! I was previously scoring 390 so I was really angry when I lose but I finally bring the score up on my next try..

I really hate this new version, not that I was great at the old one. But I do think not only do you more slower the Balzaar moves faster and its difficult to get the petpets quickly into the pen. Generally annoying really....

EDIT: Also, why is it I can get eaten from behind?