Meowy Achieved!

Izzy ♥

Hi everyone ^_^

I'm really pleased to say that - thanks to a truly spectacular donation from a forums member - we now have our own Meowy to lend! This won't change anything dramatically except that we can now open up reduced collateral lending for Meowclops in the same way we do for the other high-end avatar items :) If you would like to borrow, then please read the Item Lending Rules and then PM TDN Avatar Lending.

meowclops_plushie.gif

*pokes*

A special thank you to Kiri who has been lending us her Meowy, Inky, while we saved for our own. He's helped a great number of you attain the Meowclops avatar in the months she's lent him to us and we're all very grateful to her for that!

As promised the next goal will be a Bony Grarrl Club :D We're already well on our way to this goal, so keep those donations coming and lets see if we can't achieve this one as well!

Thank you all for your continued support <3

Yay, another one down! I got lent Meowy a while ago by someone in my guild, so I'm good. But now we can start the quest for BGC. :) *goes and donates to the ALP*

EDIT: The subtitle it says Friday, September 12th. Today's the 11th. :S

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind about the first edit, Battle Faerie Lion corrected me. ;)

Yay we finally have our very own meowy!! Really looking forward to the next item which is BCG, off to buy some sand to help out in the progress..

EDIT: The subtitle it says Friday, September 12th. Today's the 11th. :S

Izzy lives in NZ, and it was the 12th there when she posted it -- and it was going to be in about an hour here. xD

But, yay, we finally got the Meowy!

Thats exciting! :) I'm happy that its available for TDN members to borrow! :D.

And yaaaay now we are on our way to BGC! :) Im super excited about that!!! (hopefully a bunch will be flooded into the market, effectively bringing the price down)

Izzy, you got your dates muddled up! :P

Thank you very much Kiri for being a kind Neopian, I got a visit from Inky a while ago. :D

Plushie Meowy...*pokes* so soft. :3

I'm saving up at the moment, but that won't stop me from occassionally donating sand. xD

You're more than welcome.

Inky says thanks also. He's enjoyed his vacation greatly, and is now happily resting in his own bed again.

Wow, a plushie meowy, those are sooo awesome!

We could name it Patches.. or Squishy.. or.. hmmmmm...

How long to get that BGC? :whistle:

Congrats!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats to everybody who will be able to be lend Meowy because of this! I can't wait for BGC. :O If you think about it, after this, the only thing TDN would need to achieve for item avatars would be MSPP and SuAP. *faints* xD

• 2 weeks later...