aia

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEOPETS IS BACK UP!!!

Just kidding of course. wink2.gif Sorry, I couldn't resist. tongue.gif

Meanie .I rushed to get that extra refresh :)).i'm so bored i set the neopets page to reload every 30 seconds XD

I think my heart stopped, then I read the rest D;.

Me too.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't want to sound rude, but please stop getting so mad about it.

People are just chatting, yes, you can ask them to do something, but you have 0 tolerance, fine, but to have 0 patience... it's moving so fast, your warning just isn't seen by some.

I'm used to neoboards, that's why I keep short posting, and the double post wasn't to cause problems, I promise. Just say it a bit for patiently and nicely, and people will respond better, as I said before, I'm not trying to sound rude or mean, or go out of my place, but I just... had to say it, sorry if I undermined your MOD authority.

It's common courtesy on ANY forum site to read the rules before posting. And there are practically mod edits on every page, so even if you're scrolling, that bit of red should catch your eye and give people a hint.

And there's a difference between anger and seriousness.

We have a lot to deal with right now, if you haven't noticed the huge amount of people here yet...

Hmm. I hope that's not the case, Grant. At least, I don't think it is. Now you have me second guessing actually doing this thing, lol xD Great.

Oh well. Not like I can actually do it now, anyway :)

Btw, does any one know if the basic jobs are limited to five a day?

its been a long time sinceneo was down for this long. even if they cant get into the office i doubt theyl just leave it down til 9am - someone will fix it remotely even if theyr not in the office.

You guys realize its only been down for an hour and a half? Man some people are desperate.

It's common courtesy on ANY forum site to read the rules before posting. And there are practically mod edits on every page, so even if you're scrolling, that bit of red should catch your eye and give people a hint.

And there's a difference between anger and seriousness.

We have a lot to deal with right now, if you haven't noticed the huge amount of people here yet...

I know, but also... the 'way' you are serious reflects and makes it seem as if you are angry, that's all. ^^

Sorry if I went over that line of member and MOD. XD

I have MOD expierience, maybe I should apply ^^

I could help you guys out in these situations :)

I know, but also... the 'way' you are serious reflects and makes it seem as if you are angry, that's all. ^^

Sorry if I went over that line of member and MOD. XD

I have MOD expierience, maybe I should apply ^^

I could help you guys out in these situations :)

Mod apps are not open. I am the Head Moderator, and I feel that Morgan is doing just fine. From what I see, she is not angry in her posts at all, just rushed and serious. Also, it's highly unusual for us to have this number of people on.

Goes to editorial and sends * Cookies? I have to give you cookies to get an answer*

Throws cookie... here have it! but can you get the site back up to accept it :P

Haha, no offense Toasty, but I'm pretty sure breaking the rules is low on the list of ways to become a mod here. ;)

Well it was nice chatting with you all, but I'm off to pack some stuff. =] Good luck with the refreshing!

I know this, but... I only said maybe ;)