TNTs dumb server sucked them all up

Oh please oh please set them free :D

LOL

That was really awesome cute too haha it has a good rhythm to it too :D

Glad I could make you laff Grant :D

plushie tycoon update,

Stock prices have crashed everyones looting get in while you can

Warehouse has been rampaiged the workers are on extended smoko

Factory burnt down, 6000 innocent plushies run for their lives....

Quick question (that probably no one knows off the top of their head); does anyone know what item(s) is worth a little more than a two dubloon coin?

erm lets its worth about 2800np so a cheap codestone or any bottled faerie?

Two Neggs (they might have since deflated)

Icy/Purple/Cookie Negg (they might have since deflated)

Two Novas

One Dubloon Coin

etc.

People aren't doing to anger you, :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's not the point. We're trying to reduce the amount of spam in here.

And I highly suggest you follow the rules at this point. We're going on zero tolerance right now due to the number of people here.

Glad I could make you laff Grant :D

plushie tycoon update,

Stock prices have crashed everyones looting get in while you can

Warehouse has been rampaiged the workers are on extended smoko

Factory burnt down, 6000 innocent plushies run for their lives....

HAHAHA for a second there i took that seriously .. :* appparently going back to school tomorrow is a good ideaa ahah i'm so slow

That cracked me up. =))

But the rule in RSing is go for 5k and 10k items.But even so you need to have some knowledge of the shop you restock in.

Yes. That's why Plushie (I'm a plushie collector, so I'm biased) is one of the best places to restock along with the Post Office.

In Plushie, rare items are obvious since they're non-basic colored.

In Post Office, there is only a limited number of stamps, so it's easier to remember the non-profit ones.

Thanks, Glamz.

My guild is doing this thing called 'Trade for Treasure'. If you offer an item that's worth a little more than the item that the guild has up for trade, you get it :) I'm guessing whoever offers the more expensive item wins, lol. Makes sense.

That's not the point. We're trying to reduce the amount of spam in here.

And I highly suggest you follow the rules at this point. We're going on zero tolerance right now due to the number of people here.

I don't want to sound rude, but please stop getting so mad about it.

People are just chatting, yes, you can ask them to do something, but you have 0 tolerance, fine, but to have 0 patience... it's moving so fast, your warning just isn't seen by some.

I'm used to neoboards, that's why I keep short posting, and the double post wasn't to cause problems, I promise. Just say it a bit for patiently and nicely, and people will respond better, as I said before, I'm not trying to sound rude or mean, or go out of my place, but I just... had to say it, sorry if I undermined your MOD authority.

Neo HQ is not on fire. In the Editorial in the Neopian Times on Friday they said that they were a safe distance from the fires.

Sorry I had to go big and red here. This is a refrence post, feel free to quote it (with the needed added words) to answer the "Where are the fires?" question in the future.

Nickname / name: Akira

Favorite colour: Purple

Favorite neopets species: Lost Desert Lupe

Main hobby on neo: Getting those crazy game avatars and restocking at hard shops.

Zodiac sign: Aries

Favorite food(s) IRL: Chicken and Lamb Roasts

Favorite food(s) on Neopets: Ultimate Fyora Day Burger

Hi guys, was lurking... and figured I'd join in... currently fearing doing my daily chores... hehe. Nice to meet you all.

Thanks, Glamz.

My guild is doing this thing called 'Trade for Treasure'. If you offer an item that's worth a little more than the item that the guild has up for trade, you get it :) I'm guessing whoever offers the more expensive item wins, lol. Makes sense.

Be careful with that, though. Sometimes that's a scam to get more valuable items from the guild members, and then the guild leader deletes the guild and runs with the items... I've seen it happen before. Just be wary. ;)

Well, it's basically from prior knowledge, much like regular restocking.

However, there are a few things you can look out for:

1) Morphing Potions that are NOT Green Uni Morphing Potions

2) Items that cost EXACTLY 10,000 NPs.

3) Draik Eggs

4) Grants, but of course you won't have enough to buy one. :P

Well I don't have any prior knowledge. I've never restocked.

So I guess I keep refreshing until I see the things you listed.

:O

NEOPETS IS BACK UP!!!

Just kidding of course. ;) Sorry, I couldn't resist. :P

You nearly tricked me there. I'm so desperate. Come back, neopets, come back! :crying: