Neopets doesn't load...

aia

I probably should not be posting this on TDN, but Sunnyneo has put up their "Down" update, nothing yet, but you might want to check on that every so often ^^

If I poof, I'm working on my website, my evil partner wiped the content and deleted most of the members. :crying:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the last editorial, it said that wildfires near the neopets building in glendale were nearing the building or some thing . that might be the reason or the staff are just taking a break on labor day

Can you give us a link? I want to see it with me own eyes.

i feel so left out lol! iv been skimming usernames and not seeing anyone i recognize from neo.

My neo username is sirtoasty :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Jumping ydkgxbgdufydjv! Almost 80 users viewing this topic.

It's after 6NST, if no one's answered yet...

And Grant! Ha! I remember seeing you around on KiLL quite a bit during the AC.

This is so weird. :*

o.O

You still remember me? :P

'NICE HAT!'

I loved doing that. xD

Good, how about you?

Stinks that VPN is down and sorry I like never am at the DC Minions board. Dx

Its okay, there are only a few of us that actually come on there regularly lol And with school, it is now really slow during some times of the day

Yeah, I wish they would bring back VPN, but some of us have become addicted to Island paradise lol It is amusing in its own way.....not as fun as vpn tho.

I'm all good....Just waiting for Neo to come back. Chatting here and elsewhere lol

Can you give us a link? I want to see it with me own eyes.

LOL.

Neopets is down, remember? But they did say that the HQ was in the city and the fires are in the mountains...

The site is probably down because it's Labor Day. They probabyl took today off and something went wrong with the servers without them there to fix it.

Its okay, there are only a few of us that actually come on there regularly lol And with school, it is now really slow during some times of the day

Yeah, I wish they would bring back VPN, but some of us have become addicted to Island paradise lol It is amusing in its own way.....not as fun as vpn tho.

I'm all good....Just waiting for Neo to come back. Chatting here and elsewhere lol

Cool, cool. And yeah i've heard that about IP.

I'm on Midnight I just finished reading A Dangerous path and the darkest hour earlier today

Warriors are awsome but i'm not as in to them as I was back in the first series. I read the last book a few days ago. Not as good as the 6th and the 1st book were.

And LOL. They put flood control on this topic. xDDD

Sparker, you have premium, correct? Might I webmail you? :)

Aia, may I webmail you? ^^

I'm on Midnight I just finished reading A Dangerous path and the darkest hour earlier today

YOu read fast @_@

Then again, I'm in High School... I'm not having lots of time XD

I'm reading other stuff XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

o.O

You still remember me? :P

'NICE HAT!'

I loved doing that. xD

Yes! I remember trying and failing to sya your UN out loud. And that you were always pwning, making titles about Maraqua and the like...

Hi everyone. Also decided to register, seeing the neopets is down for quite a while now and there is not much to do :P

Nickname / name: Dev

Favorite colour: Black/Red

Favorite neopets species: Hmmm... not sure... fave colour would be more appropriate for me than species, I guess

Main hobby on neo: Stamps

Zodiac sign: Leo

Favorite food(s): Sushi :D