Neopets doesn't load...

aia

Hahahah That was great ! I totally forgot about the goldfish crackers and was just thinking of those poor yellow flopping fish

;P Exactly my thought here.

And especially so because here in brazil there are no goldfish crackers for sale and so my first thought was - maybe he eats fish from his own aquarium? o.o

And then I remembered the biscuits back in USA.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goldfish...? Eh. Yummy.

Pizza is okay, but... Goldfish? You sure? xD

Joking, you probably mean the goldfish biscuits, don't ya?

haha, no, the goldfish crackers, made by peppridge farm. mmmm they're delicious!! :-D I LOVE cheese. mmhmm

Lyk, zomg! It's Damson!

Ha, yeah, I have been hanging here for about an hour. During the first couple of minutes I started to freak out that my Internet was dying... DX

I was thinking someone was messing with my internet too! i had just responded to a neomail and was heading to update who got the new team position...and add some new activities... I'm hoping it gets back up soon... I only have a few more days til my time gets cut back down to nothing.... *sigh* this couldn't have happened next week??....

Nope..still refreshing.

You know, one of these days i'm going to buy premium..but i have to deal with all the credit card/pay pall bit..ughh..

But sooo many people praised the boards.

Premium ROCKS. If you ever want an invite to it, neomail me on neopets (when it's back up, duh xP :lol:) and I'll send you one. I NEED that precious little premium avvie...

Nickname / name: Zero

Favorite colour: Green (the color of money!)

Favorite neopets species: Lupe... Unis are a close second.

Main hobby on neo: Drawing, designing characters for my pets, roleplaying my lupes, lurking on the neopian pound boards.

Zodiac sign: Leo.

Favorite food(s): I lovelovelove fruit and some vegetables. I like fruit much better, though – almost any kind. I'd actually take apples, peaches, or plums over ice cream or candy any day! *Not a health nut, honest. I just love fruit n_n*

I pay with a gift card ;)

1. Buy a $25 visa gift card

2. Register it online

3. Get the $15.95 dial-up service (I pay for me and my friends)

4. You have like 9.05 left on the card

5. Next month...

6. Buy a $25 visa gift card

7. Upgrade to the 7.95 webpack service on the old card

8. Upgrade to the %15.95 dial-up service on the new card (it'll only take like 8 from the new one)

9. YOu have enoug hmoney on the second one to get a third month.

Two cards, covers THREE months of the dial-up service, while ONE card covers for 3 months of the webpack! :)

Hope I was helpful to some of you.

ANIME! I love your siggy!

It's very cool!

Nope..still refreshing.

You know, one of these days i'm going to buy premium..but i have to deal with all the credit card/pay pall bit..ughh..

But sooo many people praised the boards.

Premium is totally worth it. I love all the stuff... Especially the Portal site browsing thing that's way better than the site themes. Mine is purple, haha, it's actuall real soothing to look at.

I also love SSW. That thing has saved me from making some stupid purchases...

Ruto. Do you usually post or what? How do you become a mod?

Yes. I tend to post on forums.

I applied a year ago and got accepted because I was qualified and had a clean record, and still do.

Would this have anything to do with the California fire evacuations? I mean their HQ is located around there right?

As I said eariler, they send in the Editorial in the Times that Neo HQ is a safe distance from the fires.

All the premium talk is making me interested. Can anyone point me to a thread explaining what you get?

Doesn't TDN have a help page explaining Premium? *scratches head*

But yeah, I'm also free to give Premium Invites. I've only been successful in giving one, and that was to a RL friend.

also love SSW. That thing has saved me from making some stupid purchases...

That would be the main thing that will convince me in the end to go and buy premium.

Ugh..Sir toasty now I really am confused with all that...but since i'm not form the US i don't think it's going to be easy for me.I still need to get a credit card(been putting this off for months now because i don't really need one), get a paypall acocount...loong way.to lazy :D

I can't beleive how fast thi thread is mving right now. o.o

Same here. Can't believe a board made by /me/ could ever become so popular. xD :king:

All the premium talk is making me interested. Can anyone point me to a thread explaining what you get?

I know a petpage which explains it all... But... Neopets is down. xD

Want me to list you the advantages I make use of off the top of my head?

Also, neomail me when neo is on again for an invite if you're sure you can pay for at least a month, please. ;D