New Avatar: Carnival of Terror

Xepha

It appears Neopets will be releasing a new avatar later today and it's already obtainable from the game Carnival of Terror. In order to obtain this avatar submit a score of 725+. If you need help to achieve that score, be sure to check our Carnival of Terror Guide!

carnival_terror.gif

Thanks to Emma for notifying us!

Visit our avatar-specific department, NeoAvatars, for a solutions, checklists, profiles, and more! :)

Geez, TNT is just spitting out new avatars! I hope I can get it soon. :)

EDIT: Haha, my high score is 271. I have a lot of work to do.

Well, it looks like I'll have some practicing to do. My previous high score was 497, and I remember having to work hard to achieve that. Maybe it won't be too bad, though, after reading a few game guides.

Thanks for the link Blue Flowers! Very helpful...

now to work on my score!

Oh no, not another darn game avie.. whats with all the game avies lately! ... my highest is 5 hundred something... so I dunno perhaps its not too much of a stretch..

Nice one TNT

TNT are NOT doing a good job i mean with all the buzz ao all the new avys we dont have time to play to get them.

they are just trying to shut us up about a new PLOT

I'd rather they spent a lot of time making a new plot decent than hurry up only to make a really bad or boring one. At least they're giving us something to absorb ourselves in while we wait.