Neo-High School

Guest �strophysicist

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm Hemloque, But you might have heard of me as the Poison-witch. I tell you, it's only a heriditary title, my mother and her mother, and their mothers before them were called poison-witch." Hemloque picked up a chokato, thinking to use it in a potion or to masquerade it in her art class. "So, How come I haven't seen you around before then?"

"I'm a new student. I'm pretty shy and I basically have no friends." Cassylis raised her wing. "I'm going to try out for the flying team, once my stupid wing is healed. Why are you poison-whitch? You seem nice."

Hemloque smiled.

"That my friend is because when I was at all of my prevous schools, I got expelled for making poison potions to do anything, even though I never told them myself, it always seemed that a supposedly close friend told on me. But now, I'm putting a hold on the poison potions until I leave school, unless My skils are absolutely needed."

Cassylis laughed. "I sure know some people that you could use a potion on in this school!" Cassylis kept laughing. Hopefully, this is going to be my first friend out of a lot. The teacher came in and started the lesson.

"Today, we are going to learn how to make a portrait of a world of your choice. It could be Altador, Faerieland, or whichever one you would like." This beats my old school. 'Let's paint borovan today!' Ugh, that was sooo boring.

"I'm drawing Faerieland! I come from there." Cassylis drew with extremely vibrant colors and made it very pretty and realistic. She sketched herself flying over the petpet store. The taecher walked over to her.

"We have an artist in this class! Very well done, Cassylis!" Cassylis blushed. She didn't liked to be pointed out.

"My dad would help her out sometimes. We only moved because one of Fyora's advisors thought we were selling items on the black market. We weren't, but we couldn't take that much of a challenge form a high status advisor. That's why I'm shy and only make friends if I really know them." Cassylis kept on drawing, holding her feelings back.

"Sure, I'll help you!" Iz came up behind Danny, "Just let me..." Iz put her arms around the back of Danny's wheelchair and pushed him up the stairs. Unfortuneatly the tube of superglue that Iz had been holding burst and super heavy-duty superglue poured into the seat of the wheelchair.

"Thanks!" said Danny when they reached the top of the stairs.

Iz glanced down at her wet hand, then looked horrified as she looked back at Danny, "Ah... anytime..."