Neo-High School

Guest �strophysicist

Guest �strophysicist

Quick note: Even though dating does occur in normal high schools, this is a Neo-High School. No dating, bfs, gfs, or dances what-so-ever. If anything leads in this direction, I will ask a mod to close the topic.

Your Neopet is enrolled in Neo-High School. Run through days with friends, gossip, sports, or pretty much anything you can think of that occurs in a regular high school (dating, bfs, gfs, and dances are not to be in this at all. Also, no drug dealing or anything super illegal.)

Enrollment form:

Pet Name:

Species:

Color:

Grade 9-12: (Basic grading system of the USA please. If you need more information please refer to Wikipedia.)

Locker Number: (1001-2790)

Personality:

Strengths: (Academic and/or Athletic)

Weaknesses: (Academic and/or Athletic)

Other:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pet Name: Levy Astronomer

Species: Xweetok

Color: Brown

Grade 9-12: 10

Locker Number: 1525

Personality: He is a bit of a trouble maker with little or no respect for the school's rules.

Strengths: Athletic

Weaknesses: Academic

Other: Despite his last name, he isn't that smart. Last year he caused so much trouble he was nearly suspended. The only reason he stays in school is for football, track, and basketball.

The time was 8:35am and Levy was in the weightroom, skipping first period on the first day.

"Levy! What are you doing in here?" asked Mrs. Gordon, the assistant principal, walking in the door. She is a yellow Grarrl with a short temper.

"I'm working out for Football practice next week. 23... 24... 25" replied Levy.

"You are a half hour late for first period!"

"Yeah, Algebra 1, when will I ever need Algebra in my life?"

"Just get to class."

"But there is only 20 minutes left for this period."

"Just go, I am sick and tired of telling you this. The weightroom is open AFTER school, not during. You are lucky I am not giving you a detention for this."

((Yes, I was really bored and I have no other idea for a RP topic))

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pet Name: Hemloque

Species: Aisha

Color: Darigan

Locker Number: 1066

Personality: Has a wry sense of humour. She can be a powerful ally, yet most of her enemies have ended up in rehab.

Strengths: Speaks Latin, Welsh, English and has traces of Irish. Good at Chemistry, English and Art. Also an aspiring author.

Weaknesses: Partial to Cheese and or fish.

Other: Hemloque has been accused of being the root cause of making most chemical accidents in school. This ranges from mild stink-bombs to even making mild sickness poisons to skive out of a school trip to Kreludor. Hemloque has been to four schools previous, the past three mysteriously got shut down for traces of Neopox and Neoflu, and the last one, Her P.E teacher had a break from school in mid-semester. A permanant one. She got expelled and somehow got into this school.

---------------

Hemloque went to her locker, picking out the key from her gothic black lace dress pocket. Opening her door, she looked at her busy schedule.

Double Chemistry and Art... Great!! More techniques to learn, more things to enhance my knowledge.

Hemloque took her books out, and placed them into her backpack. Although it was a deep purple, Hemloque was not a fan of Gothism. She had only chosen the backpack because it had ample space. Ample space for spare ingredients and the normal things, such as books and a plushie Kass. She had stashed a poster of Sophie the swampwitch in her locker. Sophie was her idol. She loved the way the swamp-witch created all her potions and spells. She had even earned the title, 'Poison-witch' at her previous schools. A title she was proud of.

"Hemloque! Do you know where we're supposed to be?" asked a nervous fluttering voice.

Not Ellie! Surely she couldn't spoil the perfect day?

Ellie stepped up, A pink Cybunny, who admired her.

"Double Chemistry for me. And when I have that, you have chemistry then Drama." she reminded.

Ellie smiled.

"Thanks Hemloque! I'm always forgetting. It's a curse for me!" then Ellie walked off to Double Chemistry.

Hemloque enjoyed Chemistry. She sat with Dusty the purple Eyrie and Fenn the clouded Kougra. They were her pals.

As she waited for Dusty, Fenn and Starbreek the Starry Krawk, a voice rang out.

"It's the poison-witch! Watch out or she'll put a spell on you!" taunted Araballi the faerie Lenny. It seemed that the crowd parted around Hemloque as Starbreek, Fenn and Dusty arrived.

"You sicken me! How can some low-life like you put up with being around scum like the Poison-witch?"asked a striped Grundo.

"Maybe it's because we can see into a person's actions and see who they truly are. Scum you say? You are a Hypocrite!" back answered Dusty.

Then they walked off, leaving suprised faces, to Double Chemistry.

Pet Name: Jungwoo Kamiya

Species: Kougra

Color: Red

Grade 9-12: 12

Locker Number: 1232

Personality: She's a quite one since she has always been teased for having a boy's name. She likes to write and daydream.

Strengths: Acedemic, leaning towads the arts. She can create anything from just an idea, but doesn't let many people know that.

Weaknesses: Athletic, she is small in stature, though a fierce oapponent. She never liked competitive sports and tends to make herself useless on teams so she won't be picked.

Other: She dreams of being a faerie and wants to be an apprientce for the water faerie after she learns a little of all the magics. She knows a little healing magic and some defensive magics in the form of shields.

Jungwoo found herself sitting in front of her first class, English, furiously writing down notes with the air faerie pen she had just boought yesterday. Senior english was different, now she had to actually pay attention. Maybe it was the school, she had just transferred to the area a week ago. I hope Angel is doing alright... she thought to herself.

Angel was her little sister, another red kougra like herself. She would be starting the 2nd grade today.

"...Ms. Kamiya?" the teacher brought her back to reality.

Her head shot up. "Yes ma'am?" she said quietly.

"I asked what you thought of Beowulf, your summer reading?"

Jungwoo stood, pushed her glasses up on her nose, and smoothed her denim A-line skirt. She then gave her explanation, sat down and listened to the whispers begin behind her. They were always there, like her conscience in her ear. So there's another brainiac, new to the district..... She probably thinks she's better than us because she is smarter, and can answer the questions...... Another teacher's pet...

She returned to her notes and tried to block the words praying for the bell.

Guest �strophysicist

Levy walked to his Algebra class, he had the same teacher he did last year. Mr. Topsi, a name that might sound funny but he is strict. With two heads he can see you and teach at the same time. A bad combination.

Levy tried to enter quietly, but Mr. Topsi's left head was clearly expecting him.

"Nice of you to join us Levy." said his left head with a stern voice while his right head was typing something on the computer.

Then to Levy's fortune, the bell rang.

"See ya Mr. Topsi." said Levy with a smirk as he darted back out of the classroom and made his way downstairs for Physical Education, his favorite period.

Pet Name: Danny Fantom

Species:Draik

Color: Maraquan

Grade 9-12: 9

Locker Number: 2702

Personality: very very very shy

Strengths: None

Weaknesses: Nearly everything

Danny walked to his locker. "I can't open my locker." he said to himself.

Guest �strophysicist

Levy ran downstairs to greet his buddy, Rantur, who knows how to hack into the school system. Changing grades and messing with the school bell.

"Enjoy your 20 minute passing period Levy!" said Rantur.

"Haha, you never cease to save me from learning. By the way first period..." said Levy before he was interupted.

"You were there all period." replied Rantur.

"Thanks, oh hey, wanna head over to the weight room for some bench presses?"

"Nah, I have to go to the computer room and fix some other grades. Good neopoints to be made..."

"You're a god, cya later dude."

"Oh yeah, make sure you are all set for football. Our first opponents are NC 114."

"Don't worry about me." replied Levy making his way back to the weight room.

Hemloque sat under her favorite tree, in a lonely corner of the playground, in break-time,

She started to sing softly,

((This is an actual song))

"As down the glen one Easter morn to a city fair rode I

There Armed lines of marching men in squadrons passed me by

No fife did hum nor battle drum did sound it's dread tatoo

But the Angelus bell o'er the Liffey swell rang out through the foggy dew

Right proudly high over Dublin Town they hung out the flag of war

'Twas better to die 'neath an Irish sky than at Sulva or Sud El Bar

And from the plains of Royal Meath strong men came hurrying through

While Britannia's Huns, with their long range guns sailed in through the foggy dew

'Twas Britannia bade our Wild Geese go that small nations might be free

But their lonely graves are by Sulva's waves or the shore of the Great North Sea

Oh, had they died by Pearse's side or fought with Cathal Brugha

Their names we will keep where the fenians sleep 'neath the shroud of the foggy dew

But the bravest fell, and the requiem bell rang mournfully and clear

For those who died that Eastertide in the springing of the year

And the world did gaze, in deep amaze, at those fearless men, but few

Who bore the fight that freedom's light might shine through the foggy dew

Ah, back through the glen I rode again and my heart with grief was sore

For I parted then with valiant men whom I never shall see more

But to and fro in my dreams I go and I'd kneel and pray for you,

For slavery fled, O glorious dead, When you fell in the foggy dew."

She looked up, and saw a Wild Crokabek.

"Hello, What're you doing here?" she asked.

The Wild Crokabek flew down, holding it's claw clear of the ground.

"Is your claw hurt?" she asked.

Hemloque tried to approach the Wild Crokabek, but it squawked loudly, drawing more attention.

"What'cha got there Poison-Witch?" asked an older pink skeith.

"Leave her alone Alice!" screamed Dusty, running up with Fenn and Starbreek close behind.

"What'cha gonna do 'bout it?" she teased.

"This," then Dusty ran at Alice, headbutting her in the stomach. "Leave Hemloque alone or else."

Alice ran off.

"And that'll happen to any of you that annoy Hemloque. Anyone!"

Fenn ran up to Hemloque.

"Are you ok? Why were they ganging up on you?" asked Starbreek.

"I'm ok, I'm just not sure about the Crokabek though." Hemloque smiled, showing them the Crokabek.

"We should take it to the nurse, She might be able to help!" suggested Fenn.

Hemloque nodded.

"Starbreek, run to the nurse and say there's an injured wild crokabek"

Starbreek ran to the nurse.

hemloque felt an inflated sense of joy.

Guest �strophysicist

Levy was the only one in the weightroom when he looked at his watch, "Five more minutes till next period, I had better go."

He got up and wiped the sweat off his face then ran to the gym for P.E.

Pet Name: Cassylis Ghicas

Species: Pteri

Color: Faerie

Locker Number: 1999

Personality: She is very shy and clumsy. She does like to make freinds, but she wants to really know them, which freaks some people out. She doesn't know why.

Strengths: She is very good at academic, but not the best in athletic.

Weaknesses: She is okay at athletics....nothing exceptional, though. Though she flies well, she's a faerie!

Other: She is a perfect flier, but that doesn't help in gym. She is planning to become famous for being a professional flier.

Cassylis was flying to her next class so she wouldn't be late, but being her clumsy self, something was going to go wrong. She flew around a turn and crashed into Levy. She fell on to the ground. "Ow...my wing..."

Pet Name: Iz Piper

Species: Kougra

Color: Skunk

Grade 9-12: 12

Locker Number: 2345

Personality: She's quite smart but she mucks around a lot. She loves to play pranks on people and spends a good amout of time playing games.

Strengths: She's intelligent, but she doesn't really apply herself, she's too busy planning her next prank.

Weaknesses: She hates running and, well, anything athletic...

Other: A pranks master, Iz has never actually been expelled from a school. She knows exactly where to draw the line, and almost never gets caught for anything serious. However she had to transfer from her last school after *someone* thought it was a good idea to put superglue on all the staff toilet seats. This was the last straw for the teachers and they all left.

"Iz!" Iz's brother, Bruno, called after her as he dropped her off in front of her new school, "No pranks, okay? I don't want to have to find a new school for you."

"No problem, Bruno," Iz replied, not really listening. She had just noticed Cassylis and Levy's crash. Grinning, she said to herself, "I think I'm going to like it here!"

Bruno didn't like the look on his sister's face. He'd seen it before. It never boded well. "Iz..." he started to say but she'd already left, walking over towards the crash. Shaking his head Bruno thought, Well, this is going to be interesting...

Starbreek got to the nurse,

Rapping on the door, the tall pink elephante nurse opened the door.

"Nurse, There's a wild Injured Crokabek on the field. Hemloque, Dyusty and Fenn have stayed with it."

The Elephante followed Starbreek as she ran to the trio.

"Stay back! Don't provoke the Crokabek!!" The nurse shouted.

Then swiftly picking up the crokabek she put it into a sack.

She went off to the building.

The bell rang.

"Dang. I wanted to see more of the Crokabek!" said Dusty disappointed, trudging off to more Chemistry.

Cassylis was on the floor looking at her wing. It never hurt like this before... Cassylis looked up at the xweetok. "Sorry about that...I'm new here, and I was rushing to class."

"Why do you ask? You don't keep the supeglue. I'm new here so I have no clue. If you want to prank someone, go to another school." Cassylis stood up and limped to the nurse.

Iz raised her eyebrows, "But pranks are what make life interesting! You sound like my brother 'No pranks, Iz' Well, I'll just have to think of something super, and don't worry, I will."

Grinning wickardly, Iz left, a surprised Cassylis staring after her.

You know, I would like to know him more....pranks are hilarious. But my wings are practically screaming.... Cassylis looked for the nurse but couldn't find her. She asked a pretty xweetok. "Excuse me, but where is the nurse?" She stared at her. "Well don't you look pitiful. Sorry, but losers like you shouldn't have a clue."

Guest �strophysicist
Cassylis was on the floor looking at her wing. It never hurt like this before... Cassylis looked up at the wocky. "Sorry about that...I'm new here, and I was rushing to class."

"I'm a Xweetok." said Levy. Then Iz walked over.

"So you want superglue?" said Levy taking out a peice of paper and writing a few things on it. "That is the locker number and name of a friend of mine. Sells super glue, wood glue, tacky glue, and even school glue real cheap. If he isn't at his locker, which he usually is, then write a small note and slip it in his locker. There are vents at the top of each locker that a note should easily slide in."