Neo-High School

Guest �strophysicist

Cassylis stood there, speechless. When she finally moved, the xweetok girl was long gone. Cassylis walked back to Iz and Levy. "Iz, do you think you could have any super glue left over? Oh yeah, and could one of you take me to the nurse?"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest �strophysicist

"Yeah, I have to go. The nurse is in the main office. Go through the doors here, turn left then straight. There should be a sign on the wall next to the office doors that says 'Main Office'. Ask someone in there for the nurse." said Levy as he ran off to the Gym.

At lunch,

"Hemloque, why are you fascinated with that Crokabek?" asked Dusty.

Hemloque looked up from her appetising meal of Ham and mustard sandwiches and looked into Dusty's eyes.

" I had a pet Crokabek once, I adoreed him, but he caught aa disease, and we had to put him down, so I feel obligued to look after this Crokabek." she explained.

"Fine. I can understand that." replied Dusty.

"Wanna trade a delicious Ham and mustard sandwich for some anchovies?" offered Hemloque to Starbreek.

Starbreek tutted, giggled as she passed Hemloque, her anchovies and nibbled Hemloque's delicious sandwich.

"Personally, I don't get how you can eat Ham and mustard sandiches. Me, I prefer anchovies!" said Hemloque.

Cassylis found the nurse. "Excuse me? Could you look at my wing? It really hurts."

"Sure thing, honey. You can sit on the bed next to the draik over there." Cassylis walked over to the bed. The draik looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"Hi. My name is Cassylis." Before the draik could speak, she was called into a different room. The nurse pressed her wing. "Ow!" Cassylis pulled back.

"Could you come behind the x-ray?" Cassylis limped to the x-ray. The nurse shook her head.

"Your wing is fractured. After I put the cast on, you should heal in about 2 weeks." Cassylis sighed. "You should lay on the bed for awhile, though."

Guest �strophysicist

Levy was running circles on the track, he didn't even look like he was getting tired. Sweat was dripping off his face, but that just made him want to go faster.

"Levy! Come over here!" shouted Coach Tran, a green Bori.

"Three more laps coach."

"No Levy, get over here now!"

Levy ran one last lap then ran to Coach Tran, "What is it?"

"You need to stop exhausting yourself. Go eat lunch."

"Ohh fine then." Levy took a towel and walked to the cafeteria.

Cassylis walked to the lunchroom, hoping no one would hurt her wing. She looked for somewhere to eat her lunch, but she didn't know anyone, so she sat at the end of a table in back. Her lunch was A Bacon Ommelette and a Worm Nugget. Her drink was a chocolate milkshake. A worm has to be the best food, just not the best way to step into a new world....

Cassylis finished eating everything, and started on her shake. I wish I actually had friends...

Guest �strophysicist

Everyone was rushing to try and get a seat with Levy, the star athelete. He sometimes sits with people who he has never met. But no matter the situation, Rantur always sits at his right hand. Rantur always has his laptop open during lunch, he can easily hack into the school system remotely. That is one of the reasons Levy is good friends with Rantur.

Levy looked at his lunch, a combination of foods that are high in carbs and vitamin d. A fine meal for any athelete. Levy also drinks an energy drink during lunch to keep himself active. Exercising realy tires pets, including a pet as strong and agile as Levy.

After lunch Levy ran to his next class, metals. Which could give him a job if he can't make it as a pro football player.

Levy paid close attention all class period to make sure he understood what the class was about. Heavy machinery was all over the room. And there was a small room where some metals are also cast.

Cassylis walked to her next period, Gym. She had the only nice gym teacher in the whole school, a Wocky named Ms. Sarga. "Ms. Sarga, I fractured my wing. Can I sit out?" Ms. Sarga cracked a smile. "Well, I told you to be more careful," she teased,"Of course you can sit out. But that means you miss tryouts for the flying team." Cassylis started to get sad. "Of course, I'll let you make it up, but you better make sure that that wings heals up!" Cassylis brightened up.

"What!"Said Danny during class. "A spelling test! That's is for younger people." He check his spelling words. It was filled with all these big words like Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie. "Oh." he said.

((I had to go on Neopets to write Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie))

Cassylis saw Levy on the track, but didn't say anything. If he wanted to do it, he should. Cassylis had the same spelling test as Danny, except it wasn't hard. Sheknuu? Gosh, that is the easiest word yet...

((Sorry, today is just not my day))

Cassylis ran to Hemloque. "Is he mentally okay? He was just juggling Chokatos and one exploded over my head..." Cassylis wiped the stuff out of her hair. "Is everyone in this school equally crazy? If they are, I'd better bring an umbrella...Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Cassylis."