Bonju found!

Ali Cat

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really gets on my nerves that they are selling the book for 1.5 million!!!

And I refuse to buy the orange juice with 10K even if I could get tenfold the same amount every day.

Uh, its horrible, all the inflation. I can't believe that the book costs about 1 million!!!! I am totally waiting until next year!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your adoptables in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Watch everyone in the neoboards have this avatar and the prices of those items inflate like crazy. hahaha. I can't believe it.

I totally expected this avatar to be one of those ~neopia mysteries~ that would never be solved.

Edit- Ok I didn't expect the prices to inflate that much. Why do all the cool things happen on the internet when I'm not home!!

agghh guys i need some advice ! i bought that book (well two, but i read one to my pet .. :( )

but now i don't care about the avatar lol and want to sell it!!

how much do you think i should ask for? i have recieved offers with 800K + but do you think i should ask for more??

ahahahah i am terrible :*

Jessica- I think you should sell it! I am almost positive that book is going to deflate. The reason it's so high priced now is because we just found out how to get an avi that was released a really long time ago.

But if you listen to me... and it inflates even more...

It's not my fault

I'm not responsible for anything!

Wow, I was so impressed when I saw the list of things that some people did to experiment and find out how to get this avatar... and then they finally found it, too! Amazing. o_O;;

All avatar items have a horrible habit of being too inflated, as far as prices are concerned, though. XD

Oh pain of pains. I was last on what must have been only moments before the "solved" update was posted. I bought the stake and the juice, but spending 1 mil plus on a book that only hours ago cost 900 NP? No Way! I just can't do it. If it deflates it will deflate, if not I'm counting on you Xepha and Izzy to make sure Neoavatars has one for lending, LOL. In the mean time I didn't have Bonju before so I can live without him for now. I mean 900 points, that means it was not only common, but abundant and now this nonesense. It has to deflate right?

Could not agree with ya more :)

Did everyone else manage to get their hands on the avie before the items inflated?

No..

I was asleep :crying:

Now that book is waay too expensive.. Does anyone have copy left? I'll give 100,000 for it.. please