Bonju found!

Ali Cat

The Bonju avatar, bane of all collector's existences, has FINALLY been FOUND.

chefbonju.gif

UPDATE: The secret has been leaked! Set the "Mad About Orange" avatar as your active and then mix Blumaroo Steak, Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet, and Orange Juice in the Mystery Island cooking pot.

Visit Neo Avatars for more information -- you'll need a myTDN account to access the unique checklist features.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I have to find it! If anyone figures it out, please PM me!!! *goes off to look for clues*

i want it!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

if you have any tips plz nmme

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button if you wish to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

46 User(s) are reading this topic (33 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

This is as big as the KI wins the AC thread! :O

I AM SPEECHLESS. I probably won't be able to get it this year though, as I doubt that TNT would return my main by then. :(

I WANT IT BADLY. Wouldn't it be nice on my Neo Avatars profile?

Well it obviously does have to do with putting stuff in his cooking pot, and they mention cookies about a hundred times in this editorial, so I'm going to think it has at least one cookie item in it...

They also mention Jelly Doughnuts and Blumaroo Steak

Edit: They also talk about Count Von Roo not being available, and are dismissive/shift about it...so perhaps the headless plushy is one of the O so affordable items?

omg! :woot:

finally!

i thot it wud never cum,like how the lutari paint brush doesnt work

awesome! only i kno i am probably not even gonna get it!

omg!u guys found out!!!

i thought the the mystery wud never be solved!!!! its too bad i cant get though because i am not 13 yet so i cant set the mad about oranges avatar to mine-u kno....

BUT THIS IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! :laughingsmiley:

Asrafrate (one of the first to find it) posted this:

Seriously... NO DUCKIES and check the TRADES for some of the items you are buying. End of Clues.

kreepyjess is another account with it who has a Fake Blumaroo Steak for trade stating not to buy them and not to buy Krawk Pot recipes.

For some reason my internet is not allowing me to view the webpage. Could someone please post what it says if it's not too much trouble?