Coming Soon: Slorgs in Space!

Jas

Sweet! Slorg games are always awesome. I hope it comes out soon. :)

EDIT: Duh, already came out. :withstupid:

EDIT AGAIN: I like it! However, I'm not entirely sure about scoring. Apparently I died very close to AAA's score, but I'm not sure how.

I just got the avatar for the original game! I wonder if they'll retire the old AOTS?

As much fun as the new game seems, I certainly hope not! I haven't even tried for the avatar yet!

But if the AOTS 2 is coming out, I guess retiring the older one is inevitable... '_`

Wow that's incredibly easy o_x Took me 4 tries to get 20k, didn't send them all, but the 20k one still didn't send D: Ah well, I'll just get it again tomorrow.

Haha, I know why I didn't get AAA's score the first time. Didn't make enough combos. Very easy game. Just like Zuma! I thought I'd lost the first game. Not so. :)

I love this new Slorgs game. I also wonder if they will retire the old AOTS avvie, since they are releasing new ones I think they may. I played the first one for the first time the other day and got the avvie in the same day so I atleast don't have to worry if they so retire the avvie.

I didnt realize they made so many slorg related items!! thats cool.! :P

First try I just got 9040, I should be able to beat AAA on my next go hopefully! :P I actually find this game easier than the other slorg one!

This game is pretty fun. I've only had a chance to play it once, so far, and I got 10460. I'll beat AAA later today. The best part is that it means two new slorg items for my gallery!

Ya its a little trickier than I thought beating AAA's score.

I'm going to have to try again today, any idea if this is easier on a slower computer like the last one?

I got just over 13000 ... so I'm not TOO far off... Any tips anyone has for beating it?