New Avatar!!!

Grant~

A new avatar has been released! It can be obtained by earning a certain score in Nimmo's Pond. The required score is currently unknown, but The Daily Neopets will keep you posted!

nimmospond.gif

UPDATE: We believe the required score to be 4,000+, according to the Neoboards and external sources. We will attempt to confirm this very soon.

This one is going to take me quite a while. I haven't played this game very much, but my previous high score is 290! :D

New high score was in the 1800 range, but it didn't send. I'm slowly working my way up.

NEW AVATAR! My high score on that game is 160, but then again I haven't played it in forever. I hope I can get it. :)

EDIT: I just played the game and my high score is now 340. I am never going to get this new avvie. :(

My high score at the moment has been 1210.

I just pretty much stay in the middle, and not move anywhere. :P

I really go for that three bullet combo, and bomb when there are waaay too many big lily pads.

*goes to try again*

OMG I JUST GOT IT!!!! *jumps for joy*

i just stayed in the middle, get nothing but those yellow stars and the health things...then just shot like mad lolz.

When the level starts, I aim for the sides or the bottom since the bottom ones can just come quick at you before you really see them

Additional tip: The best ammo is the yellow star one. If you already have it, and pick up another yellow star power up, it increases the power of your gun. So keep updating it and don't pick any other ammo than that one :P

:O.

Excitement!

My high score is 120. Nice. Not my favourite avatar so I'm not going to sit here abusing the screen all night while I fail :P. Will try the game again and see. I never read instructions, I don't really know what I'm supposed to do in that game. Time to find out...