Darigan Dodgeball!

Ali Cat

This game was way to easy as I scored well over 20,000 On my side account they should change this because my friend scored well over 150,000.

Woah! Lag rules. Although my PC isnt superfast and slows easily, I still opened loads of programmes but had to close them because my PC totally FROZE. Then I remebered Neohomes 2.0 along with KQ, like someone mentioned, slow/freeze my browser so I opened those two and didnt have to do anything. The kiko just stayed there on the screen gaining points, I ssaw 17.something then 88.something else which I endeed the game at and got 1K :D Lag rules!! Although I wished I did something...

Its even freezing as I try to send this message, although the mouse started it, the light always goes off

I got about 30 seconds on my second try (28 on my first, but hit the restart game button by accident). Easiest NGC ever. And I have a fast computer. :)

ARGGGG. I GOT 15570 POINTS AND THEN I DIE FOR A STUPID REASON.

[removed]

THIS GAME

is fun :'(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid cursing in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not sure I'm the only who's so stupid. I saw the score for AA and Abi and I though I would never be able to reach that score because I got only about 20 seconds but I didn't know that the score is that times 100 so I was very shock to see that I have gotten the prize haha..

*sits in corner ashamed* okay theres no lag on my computer to help me. I got 16 seconds but im pretty sure im never gonna beat that!!

this game is aweful for trophies... like what people are saying with the lag is rediculous. :( *is jealous* TNT better fix that...

This was soooo much easier than the others. Beat AAA first time...only one lol

ARGGGG. I GOT 15570 POINTS AND THEN I DIE FOR A STUPID REASON.

[removed]

THIS GAME

is fun :'(

---

Sorry but....I dont believe you on that one. Do you mean 1570?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dang, my computer is too fast :P I opened like 5 programs which usually make it lag, but it still went as fast as ever. But the good thing is that I beat AAA's score after only 5 tries (without any helpful lag). So, don't worry. It can be done :)

Dang, my computer is too fast :P I opened like 5 programs which usually make it lag, but it still went as fast as ever. But the good thing is that I beat AAA's score after only 5 tries (without any helpful lag). So, don't worry. It can be done :)

Yay! Inspiration! Trust me, I really need it with this game. xD

This has got to be the easiest game in the NGC so far. It only took 2 times to beat AAA, while I never beat him in Spinacles. XD

It's even the easiest quick 1000 x3 NP I've seen. :laughingsmiley:

I totally disagree. I am having the opposite outcome as you. I love Spinacles and beat AAA after three tries. I can't get past 8 seconds with DD.

Please keep in mind that slowing the game on purpose is very against the rules, and might get you frozen. I had problems beating AAA first, but I used my laptop (which is slower by nature) and beat him, also got the trophy (my friend too) but our trophies were taken away later because we scored 10k+ scores. (Stupid TNT). Now I can get 30 second with my super speedy comp too. (BTW, the score over 10k of mine was 37kish, but my Spinacles score was 39k)

n.z._WAT?!- I'm not really sure how the whole scoring thing in this game works. The game over screen said 15570. Apparently you get 100 points per second, so I stayed alive for 155.7 seconds. (right?)

But then when I look at my highscore it says I got 3,655 Points.