Happy Birthday Dante!

Guest Severus Snape

Guest Severus Snape

Happy 17th Birthday Dante!

dante09.png

Dante is one of my minions in the Battlepedia Department and has been so for over a year now. He works hard reviewing weapons with his great knowledge on weapons, and is a very experienced battler on Neopets.

Make sure to wish Dante a happy birthday by simply replying here and/or stepping by his forum profile and leaving a warm comment. To see his 1337 ub3r pwnful lookup stats, check here.

Hope you have an AWESOMETASTIC day! :king:

Happy Birthday Dante :D

I hope you have a good one. Sorry I can't really get you any multi million items for your birthday, not that you don't deserve it :P

Thanks for the birthdaycratulations (New word :P). I've always found it funny how HBK (Krawk Islander, Severus Snape, Boss, Phorofor) Joined tDN on the same day I happen to have my birthday. :P Im planning on staying with you for a long time just to help (Read as:ANNOY) you. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANTE!

You may have lost almost all of your glory in the arcade, but you look like you rock in the BD.

A party in the coffee house sounds cool. :P

Happy birthday Dante! :D *dons party hat*

*plugs in loudspeakers* All right, party in the house! :jerrypteri:

• 2 months later...

Its that Time again Happy Birthday Bill.. havent seen you in a while but you are still in our thoughts

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics more than three weeks old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

Happy Birthday Dante!! Just one more year and you will be a young adult so enjoy been the childish for this one year :P