Half Price Day

Noog

Today is half price day, where you might be able to get some of the best deals. Have anything particular you would like to boast? Maybe you got a draik egg for only 50k, or you made a lot of money restocking today's sales.

This is a place to talk about that.

I bought a few books today.

I can't even restock on normal days let alone Half-price day. Oh and by the way, Draik eggs cost 100k, not 500k. In the stores at least. :P

some of the draik eggs are 1 mill though are they not? how much does the pirate one go for? (anyone know..)

--> I havent even attempted to try buying today :P I went and saw a movie instead! :)

I can't even restock on normal days let alone Half-price day. Oh and by the way, Draik eggs cost 100k, not 500k. In the stores at least. :P

Woops! Thanks for pointing that out. I meant to put 50k.

I spent most of Neo's half-price day in the operating theatre observing surgeries xD It was our day for acute stuff lol Maybe next month! Its always better when it falls on a weekend :P

I looked around and tried to buy things but I have way more than 50 items in my inventory and can't hardly clean it out. XD I'm going for packrat so my inventory is insane. But half price day was a good idea.
But packrat is having 1000 items in your Safety Deposit Box... so why are the items in your inventory?

I spent most of Neo's half-price day in the operating theatre observing surgeries xD It was our day for acute stuff lol Maybe next month! Its always better when it falls on a weekend :P

I wish that was how I was spending my half-price day, but I didn't get into med school this year. :crying:

Incidentally, I also failed at RSing anything worthwhile on half-price day, and I didn't even have to work because it was a holiday.

I got a bunch of good items and reaped over 100k. Plus I got a gourmet food from the Bakery worth over 100k just by itself ;D

woah med school eh! :P I decided to go the buisness route, I'm planning on getting my Masters once I have my BA. I'm in like year 5 of post-secondary school now! ... ahhh its getting expensive! :P

--- I cant say I did anything exciting on half price day though, I only swam in my pool (where Im about to go now actually lol). -> my moms a nurse though, and she took me to work with her in grade 9, I got to see lots of cool surgeries, but Im not allowed to talk details! :P (confidentiality report and all)