Happy V-Day!

Izzy ♥

V-bday.png

Happy Birthday Xepha!!

For those who don't know, today Xepha's 23rd birthday! Xepha is TDN's uber pwnsome Content Director and is charged with the mammoth duty of keeping us all from slacking off too much 0:) She is also responsible for all the awesome graphic work around here!

Make sure you drop by and leave Xepha some birthday wishes on her profile or via Neomail, or perhaps take a look over at her wishlist ^_^

We love you V! Thank you for being an amazing friend

All hail V! All hail V!

Of course, we're not doing anything too dramatic. Just keeping it small and quiet. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Joyeux anniversaire mon amie!

J'espère que vous avez un jour merveilleux.

I tried.

Failed.

But tried.

I hope you have a fabulous day! You are THIS AWESOME. And more.

So I hope your day is also THIS AWESOME. If not, I'll give it a good talking to.

id12_pic1_sq1.gifid12_pic1_sq2.gifid12_pic1_sq3.gifid12_pic1_sq4.gifid12_pic1_sq5.gif

id12_pic1_sq6.gifid12_pic1_sq7.gifid12_pic1_sq8.gifid12_pic1_sq9.gifid12_pic1_sq10.gif

id12_pic1_sq11.gifid12_pic1_sq12.gifid12_pic1_sq13.gifid12_pic1_sq14.gifid12_pic1_sq15.gif

id12_pic1_sq16.gifid12_pic1_sq17.gifid12_pic1_sq18.gifid12_pic1_sq19.gifid12_pic1_sq20.gif

As you can see, two of your pets showed up for this photo.

A random Shoyru decided to join in the fun too.

Gemely didn't want to get his feathers wet.

Happy Birthday V!!

I'm not sure if you like this colour because I saw that you like underwater stuff so I think you will like blue..

Thanks for the awesome effort you put into the graphic and also the contents, enjoy your birthday!!

Happy V Day Xepha!!! You rock and are awesome like I tell you all of the time. This is a banner that Amanda made for you. :) Enjoy.

xepha3.jpg

Izzy : Amazing drawing :D

Tara : You may thank my mom if you want XD

Lion : Right aligned and green... that rocked ;)

Theo : Never believed that ;P unless you think faerie PB is epic small and quiet o.O

Heartbreak : Thank you :) Hopefully we can chat on TDNTV soon XD *pokes TJ*

Madison : You French is very good :) I'm happy to have you as friend as well :D

Steph : Partehhhhhhh!!!

BJ : Vhank Vou Very Vuch!

TJ : Right back at you ;D

Amanda : Awesome banner :D Also, you will stop to get junk offers on your trades soon... well, as soon as you accept my bids.

Ian : I only reflect the light of awesome people around me, like you ;)

Nicole : Not planning to work today. Fear nothing!

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Your a great friend, have an awesome Birthday!!!!! :D

Bonne fête à toi,

Bonne fête à toi,

Bonne fête, bonne fête,

Bonne fête à toi!

Heh. I feel like I'm in grade 5 again, singing "Happy Birthday," en français (at least, that's how we learned it in Ontario), to one of my friends!

Hope you have a very happy birthday, V! You deserve it. I don't know what we'd do without you here. It's not every day that I find such caring and helpful people as you.

V!! I don't believe this! Your birthday?! Well, there's one thing to say for me...

What to do on a birthday:

One: Say Happy Birthday.

Two:

:P Random thing. So...

Feliz Cumpleaños!!!