A Dice Giveaway!

Hi everyone!! This is my 14th giveaway ;) This week the theme is 'Dice' I just snooped around Neopets and bought a bunch of Dice related stuff. There's a Piece of a Treasure Map in there to fill up space, lol! XD To enter to win, reply to this topic with your Neopets username and please use at least 7 words in your post. Everyone gets a prize. The winner will be chosen by random with Random.org. The prizes will be passed out on Tuesday July 21st, 2009... and this time I'll try to make it on time!! I think this giveaway is kinda cheesy :P The first place winner is going to win ALL of the prizes shown in the image below!

------

Check out my other FREE topics:

Every to win win a prize daily - [CLICK HERE]

------

diceice.png

Good luck!

-Jazzy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I'm new, so this is my first giveawyay :D

Username= quintuple_09

Hm, I always see these giveaways but I've never signed up for one. Too lazy, I suppose. They always look like fun, though.

My neopets username is lyndsie911.

Sign my up please. Username: Thejoker1986

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooh, dice. :) Something to motivate me to play Dice-a-roo until it gives me the avatar. :P I'll enter. My username is deeptilove, and I'll collect the names on time this giveaway. xD

*edited* AWESOME< im so in, my user name is schorchio2 :)

I may have posted on this one later on ... planning to scroll through and see when this is done, lol

Umm not to be a party pooper, but arent giveaways / contests a freezable offence? I just don't want to see anyone get frozen :( ... *drools over silver die*

I think those only apply to giveaways held on the actual Neopets site.

Since I'm not one to break tradition, I'm entering this one as well. I'm Omnalu and, as always, you are too kind.