A Dice Giveaway!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to collect the names in fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes after this post has been added is when I will start collecting them.

EDIT: I just collected the names, so anybody who enters after this will most likely not be counted.

when will the prizes be handed out? (sorry for askingbut im just a little afraid i wont be on when you give them out)

You don't need to be on as the same time as her to get them. All you have to do is go to your inventory and then where it has the jump to links one says to item event log and thats where you accept or reject gifts that people send you. There will be a big post saying the prizes and who got what. You will get something trust me she has done many of these.

Everybody on this page is not eligible to enter as I already collected all the names. Sorry. :(

• 1 year later...

my usernam is : lisauntie

hope i win something great:-P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics over 21 days old. This member has been inactive for over a year.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.