TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Ok, there she is:

2.png

I can't dress her up, is she too plain? tell me what you suggest ! thank you :)

mine seemed to be ignored so I put him up again

2.png

---------

Hmm I love Kougras, lets see

Originality: 9/10 cute and unusual, most people go for baby kougras and stuff. I like the green glow!

Scenery: 10/10 I like simple sceneries that actually allow you to see the pet in it!

Theme Flow: 7/10 Snowager themed? Is he a Snowwager challenger hero? Nice but it confuses me a bit.

Overall: 8/10 Very nice but a bit too much for my taste! Maybe I would remove one piece of clothing to ease the overwhelming effect.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So here is my pet, JeanieBeanie :)

What do you guys think?

2.png

Originality: 5/10 The pet looks like Count Von Roo (im guessing intentionally) so thats good. you could have a back story that original to set him apart from the others

Scenery: 7/10 Count Von Roo is awake at 12am so this is appropriate.. but for originality, you could buy a rarer background

Theme Flow: 10/10 Its clear and not confusing :)

Overall: 7/10 Very nice but could do with a bit more characterization :)

What do you think of cicero_90?

2.png

• 3 weeks later...

So here is my pet, JeanieBeanie :)

What do you guys think?

2.png

I like, simple and elegent. Some people shove everything they can on. xD Less is more imo!

Speaking of clutter!

2.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I like, simple and elegent. Some people shove everything they can on. xD Less is more imo!

Speaking of clutter!

2.png

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Hey Renluka, your pet is indeed very cluttered. The background that you are using suggests a Christmas type theme, but the soup faerie balloon and the robot don't really complement that theme. I do however, like the outfit on your grundo. I'm not sure what it is but it reminds me of a child in pajamas, which would go very well with your background. Just some suggestions. :)

• 2 weeks later...
What do you think of cicero_90?

2.png

Ohh that looks really nice ;3

Originality: 9/10 well I haven't looked at THAT many pets and I think urs is pretty original ;D

Scenery: 7/10 - Well I like the way he looks but I'm not sure how the background really fits

Theme Flow: 8/10 - He looks like some rich aristocrat and all the clothes fit together very well~

Overall: 8/10 - not sure about background still, he looks like he should be going off to the opera or something xD

oh and I just want to add that I think the carrot on his hat is adorable :D

and can someone rate Xareenow....I'm not really sure how to link or to post a picture....but if anyone willing to look him up, that'd be great...or I'll just come back sometime when I've got it figured out :3

2.png

there I figured it out~

Edited by shadows4fairy

• 3 weeks later...

I'll post mine and then edit in a rating for someone above me, since there are like a bajillion posts already...

You may notice my pets are kind of bare; this is because I refuse to pay actual real-life money for something online (also I'm that poor, lol), I'm somewhat new, and I like to save my NP for things like paintbrushes and such. So I don't have a lot of stuff to put on them. The only thing I've ever bought from the NC Mall was the beauty mark for my Gnorbu, and that was because I won the NeoCash for it lol :laughingsmiley:

Anyway, without further adue, here are uncolie and uzelikau!

2.png2.png

EDIT:

Aleonare: 10/10 I really like the simplicity, and your title of "Air Warrior" sums it up pretty well. He looks really cool, just floating there, sceptre in hand ^_^

Moogstar: 7/10 I can see you're going for a coloured theme, but it's a bit cluttered. Those sparkly blue lips give your Ixi a somewhat odd expression. But I like her colour, the cave, the wings and the sceptre... just maybe not the other stuff :)

If anyone else wants me (for some reason, lol) to specifically rate them or someone else let me know. Great pets, everyone!

Late to the game, but I must say I really like this one. I am a bit of a minimalist, so I'll have to say I like him better without the clothes. Then the colour coordination really gets to shine. It's also one of the few where it really works well to have the background in a similar colour to the pet. It's so common that the pet just gets lost in it, but Buck stands out there and is yet in synch with his environment.

kacheek.jpg?t=1263950641

;D My Kacheek, Buck_Hollywood. I bought the paint brush today so now I'm pretty much broke, but I think it looks cute :P Not sure if I like him better with or without the NC clothes. (I didn't buy them w/ money, got NC from the Qasalan Expellibox(sp?))

(I'm not good at rating, sorry D:<)

4.png

This is moOgstar...I don't really have a theme, maybe purple/blue pastels as a color theme

Are those the pastel tights/shoes from the neggstravaganza surprise and also do they always only put shoes on the back legs of 4 legged pets? I don't have and with 4 legs but I would have thought 4 shoes would have been used.

Well, here's Saphira Green Eyes, saddly the bouncy/flying Negg is cuter when its animated than in the still picture.

2.png

Are those the pastel tights/shoes from the neggstravaganza surprise and also do they always only put shoes on the back legs of 4 legged pets? I don't have and with 4 legs but I would have thought 4 shoes would have been used.

Yeah, they only put shoes on the back 2 feet of a 4-legged pet. My Kau is wearing her Cracked Negg Slippers right now, but there are only two of them and they're on the back feet (hooves?) where they're not all that visible. Kind of a bummer but I guess that's just how it goes :rolleyes_anim:

2.png

I hope I am doing the picture right. :worried:

I would love a critique on my coco jubby. I painted him at the rainbow fountain, so I had to buy that background. Not sure about the accessories. Any suggestions? TIA

multrese

I hope I did this right, I have never done this before! This is Multrese, I'd like some feedback as to how I can make his customization better. :P

EDIT: Apparently I didn't do this right! :P Sorry, I will figure it out and edit my post.

heygirl97,

I love your cloud jubjub. I was going to paint my jubjub cloud until I got the FFQ, so I had to go with coconut :). I even had the strale petpetpet to attach to the cirrus petpet, but I started avatar hunting so I am waiting on that :).

• 2 weeks later...
What so you guys think of the "Mythica Creature found on Island Paradise"?

2.pngFalkman :)

I really like Eyries with simple backgrounds. I think it's because Eyries look elegant and noble and don't need to be dressed up.

Candy Shop Guy?

2.pngHassy :)

That edible Kacheek is really cute. Nice theme and good choice of colors for the clothes.

This isn't exactly a current screenie of her ... but it is her .. what do you think? (Maybe give her a vote if you like her)
There's no image. :(

What so you guys think of the "Mythical Creature found on Island Paradise"?

2.pngFalkman :)

and Candy Shop Guy?

2.pngHassy :)

I like Falkman, it's very simple. I much prefer simplicity in customisation than overcrowding of every trinket in existence.

Hassy is cute and different =] even if a little crowded

I'd love my pets to be rated? Thanks!

2.png Niveousx

2.png Medieval

2.png RainbowGirl

2.png Gormball

I'd love my pets to be rated? Thanks!

2.png Niveousx

2.png Medieval

2.png RainbowGirl

2.png Gormball

Niviousx: I like the snow theme you did with her colour! Overall I give you an 8/10

Medieval: It's pretty but it seems kinda...obvious too. I like that it's not overdone with lots anyways 7.5/10

RainbowGirl: I love it. I hate the disco colour, but in this case it works beautifully! She looks ready for a night on the town! 9.5/10

Gormball: OMG! Disco! You did really well on it! It's so cute! 9/10

Rhedorhan

Illoriyan

Darjelle

Alemanra

Rhe And Illoriyan will eventually be draiks....eventually

Rhe - Very cute. Strange mixture of clothes but works quite well and looks 'fresh' =] - what kind of draik are you planning on having?

Illoriyan - The wings and background go really nicely together =] The blue might be a bit bright for the other items?

Darjelle - My favourite! This one almost seems to have a story behind it! A forlorn kougra who doesnt make friends because he is magma! Very good and unique =]

Alemanra - I like maraquan unis, I have one myself =] I don't think it really matches the theme. But the other three items go well together =]

Just my opinion though, I'm sure a lot of people have all different ideas =]

*bows* Rhe will be faerie and Illoriyan will be mutant...when I get enough for the morphing potions... Darjelle is sick so...and I have no fire items for her ^.^;

But thank you! *bows*

2.png RainbowGirl

How fantastic! It's like something out of a disco-themed feverish dream. Very cute. Now I am tempted to paint one of my pets Disco as well!

Rhedorhan.jpgRhedorhan

This is too cute for words. I like the cool blues and greens in the clothes, the pet, and the background. The whole thing works very well. And did I mention it's very cute? :)