TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Dariganified

He's supposed to be Dariganized, so rate him based on his customization and petpet and description and petpage, etc ^_^

7/10 - Nice customization. I like the you kept it fairly simple. I think people tend to over customize. I also appreciate that you have really found a theme you like and gone all out with it. Lookup, petpet, etc. It's not the most original customization ever, which is why I didn't give you the full 10/10, but originality isn't the only thing that matters, so...I still really like it.

Here is my newest customization:

PeacockifyouPelase the Faerie Lenny

4.png

I'm especially open to suggestions on this one because I'm not totally satisfied with it yet...

7/10 - Nice customization. I like the you kept it fairly simple. I think people tend to over customize. I also appreciate that you have really found a theme you like and gone all out with it. Lookup, petpet, etc. It's not the most original customization ever, which is why I didn't give you the full 10/10, but originality isn't the only thing that matters, so...I still really like it.

Here is my newest customization:

PeacockifyouPelase the Faerie Lenny

4.png

I'm especially open to suggestions on this one because I'm not totally satisfied with it yet...

I like it a lot!

Originality: 9/10 I've never seen many Faerie Lennies before. Its looks good.

Scenery : 9/10 Suits the pet a lot. it could have been a bit more colorful seeing that he looks like a peacock.

Theme flow : 9/10 it looks like there is something missing. Maybe some 'accessories' would do.

Overall: 9/10 It was a good theme and all but like I said there needs to be something else. You should add something else to the background and to your pet.

Now, I gave my kacheek a smurf hat. It complements his color.

2.png

Wow I really like that pet above me! Looks great! :D I want to begin customizing my pet too... :)

Thx!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I know it's definitely not the most original customization in the world, but I was really in a "oooh sparkles @_@" mood today.

Sepheriel the Faerie Draik

2.png

@ futuretxvirtupet:

8.5/10, I think it looks great I really love how the colors coordinate. My only suggestion would be to add something to the foreground. It seems a bit empty to me.

7/10, Very colourful with a slight edge to it with the sword XD

Moorlough is only basically customised, being a Striped Xweetok on a Faerie Background with Faerie Dust :

OriginalMoorlough.png

But once I have some Neocash again, here's my planned outfit for her:

MoorloughPreview.png

Items:

• Faerie Dust (ALREADY OWN)
  • Shenkuu Warrior Training Grounds Background
  • Shenkuu Lantern Garland (MAY NOT ADD)
  • Festive Summer Picnic Table
  • Mystery Island Inspired Flower Bouquet
  • Shenkuu Flower Hair Clip
  • Carnival Fan
  • Vintage Gold Earrings
  • Vintage Gold Necklace

• 2 weeks later...

>.< Messed up this post..sorry.

2.png2.png

2.png2.png

These are my main 4 <3

Click on the pix to go to their Lookup!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

2.png

this is fericous_lupe, i adopted her, painted her christmas and then i painted her magma.

i hope you all like her :-D

@vynom: i really like all of them, but i don't really like the hat your jetsam is wearing, don't know why...

pb.jpg

ah.jpg

ak.jpg

MK.jpg

@ seraph, I LOVE your faerie draik! She is so beautiful. 10/10

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep all posts at 7 words or above.

pb.jpgah.jpg

ak.jpgMK.jpg

Korbat: 9/10 Very good. I like how everything in the bg blended with the pet as a sketch theme, and how you added a splash of color on the outside. I took a point off because I'm not a huge fan of the Illusen or the Pile of Books foreground...something about them annoys me :P

Uni: 9/10 Very well done also! I took off a point because there was no...thing that made it great. I dont know what it would be, but it's missing...

Shoyru (i think): 10/10 I AM JEALOUS! although, I'm not sure about the FQD...it seems out of the blue

Uni: 9.5/10 Its very good! IT's sooooo close to having something making it great, but it just doesn't seem there...

I'm afraid none of my pets are customized, so they'd have an awful bad score :P

Your shoyru - I am SO jealous! :< I really want mine painted marquan... so adorable. :3 I like how all your pets seem to have a "guardian angel"... it's really cute!

While my favourite PET is your shoyru, I think it was the least creative. The faerie doll also doesn't fit in place... but OMG SHOYRU LOVE <3

All your other pets are beautiful, too. :)

I think your baby korbat is pretty well done.

I recently made a faerie Lenny on my side and am curious as to what people think of this customization. I'd post the pic except I haven't got the fan transferred to that side yet as I'm lacking gift boxes. So here is a link. What else might go?

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/62795

@Queensorchadragon: You did a great job with planning your Faerie Lenny's outfit so far. Not very much change is required, but I'd suggest getting a Faerie Cave Background for your Faerie Lenny since the colours correspond more effectively. Regardless, you get a 9.5 out of 10 from me. :yes:

Mind if I do this again, with my beloved Grey Jetsam Nifuel? She hasn't received a turn yet out of all my pets.

4.png

Nifuel: 9.5/10

I really like this because it looks like it has a bit more of a story behind it. I took off .5 of a point because the mossy rock seems a bit pointless and out of place, but aside from that, really nice :)

My pets:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/61026

Ibililly

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/61032

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/61028

The above two are dreamies.

I like Ibililly, but I feel like she needs actual clothes to go with her scarf and book bag. I LOVE the theme though!

Your desert xwee dreamie is cute! But I sense two themes, kinda emo and then shepherd.

As far as the chocolate ogrin, I have to say I love that pet :D though I can't see what sort of scene you're going for. can you characterize him/her?

I updated the way I want to do my Lenny. Opinions?

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/63065

I'm not sure about Ibi, as I don't know what to paint her yet. What's there is more of an interim measure until TNT releases an Ixi colour I like. Definitely keeping the books and background though, her personality demands it :rolleyes_anim: She's my little scientist.

Choc Ogrin: He's the least developed of my characters, really really not sure what to do with him. All I really know is I don't want to cover up his markings with clothes. Suggestions? :D

Desert Xwee: He's mostly shepherd, but I felt he should have some more clothes to make up for the other two XD

In regards to your Lenny, much better. Something about the background is irking with me, but I wouldn't take my opinion too seriously. I think she's beautiful.

EDIT: been playing around with dress to impress, this is what I've got:

Ibi: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/63571

Tried to keep her bookishness but also to choose clothes that complemented her colour

Choc Ogrin: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/61028

Thinking more of an adventurer theme for him, built around the jacket. Bit iffy on the bg

Desert Xwee: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/61032

Trying for a kid-goes-on-adventure theme, not sure how well I pulled it off.

Also, have you tried some of the altadorian backgrounds for your Lenny? The ones that are all column-ny? Just something I wondered if you'd tried...

• 1 month later...

2.png CaptainFiyual

2.png MistressDarkheart

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

CaptainFiyual could have a more fitting background, as could MistressDarkheart because I can't imagine a fish in a forest. :P

But her customization, 'specially in animation, is gorgeous. :)

7/10 overall.

Rateraterate! :D Keep in mind it's difficult to decorate Baby Pets cause they don't wear clothes. :)

Lilana__

• 2 weeks later...