TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

They're so sweet! I love how items work differently on other pets, like the fancy coat looks quite different on your Lutari, than it does on my Peophin.

I'm jealous of your mushroom ring. I'm a mushroom farmer in real life, so mushroom items make me smile.

Is there a monocle for Lupes? I'd get him one, if I could.

Mm yeah! I love that coat :wub_anim:

Ah, that was a gift from someone. ^_^ You're a mushroom farmer? That's awesome!! :D

As a matter of fact, there's a monocle wearable by all species...Check your inventory!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gabbyrahwr

Hehe, thanks. (;

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here's my Shoyru..

http://www.neopets.c...tml?pet=Isgu

It's quite cluttered D: (not a huge fan of customization)

Also, I love your bori!

He is very cute =3

I think more costumation would be to much so 9/10 ^-^

my first pet nachtdenken (eyrie)

and my hissi =3

(or you can see below ^^")

my first pet nachtdenken (eyrie)

and my hissi =3

(or you can see below ^^")

I love your Hissi :O

Although, I'm having a Hard time trying to figure out why there's a Floating Space Faerie Doll with him?

In my own opinion, She doesn't really match his customisation.

These are my Girls :)

I don't have much to customise them with, but. I try my best?

4.png

4.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Takashi_2070 - 3/10, I really think it's a bad use of an Halloween Blumaroo :\

Sakura_2070 - 10/10, Impressive!

Rate mine, please!

2.png

Grimslay

2.png

Jadya

2.png

Kojondor (sorry, he's suffering from Itchy Scratchies since a while ago of an apple item I've won from KQ :( )

Not bad on your Jetsam j_l_e_s_t, yet the colours clash a bit.

End result: 7 out of 10

I'm no customization maniac, but here's my beloved Nensondubois in his gamer best.

4.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Persist_1&ref=neomail ,any suggestions what to add, i dont want to spend too much, but things in the range of 1-15k would be fine

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Awww... that Plushie Cybunny looks like a cute princess, I like her.

9 out of 10 from me!

I decided to give my Poogle Lippstik a Wintry look to keep things cool this Summer, here she is! What do you think?

4.png

This is my blumaroo..... http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=mnm2005neo

I really have no idea what to do with her. Help? What should I add?

Maybe you could get the whole set of magician outfit and change the background. But I found that your pet is a girl and the magician theme is more suitable for a Male Blumaroo.

By the way, here is my suggestion if you want to stick to the magician theme:

My Idea

Awww... that Plushie Cybunny looks like a cute princess, I like her.

9 out of 10 from me!

I decided to give my Poogle Lippstik a Wintry look to keep things cool this Summer, here she is! What do you think?

4.png

I will rate 8/10 for Lippstik. I love the background and the foreground but the hat doesn't match that much. Maybe you can try "Snowager Cap" or "Snow Drift Hat"?

Can anyone rate my dear Chocolate Wocky Kanne? Thanks Kittyn from TDN forums for giving me such a nice foreground.:D

4.png

I will rate 8/10 for Lippstik. I love the background and the foreground but the hat doesn't match that much. Maybe you can try "Snowager Cap" or "Snow Drift Hat"?

Can anyone rate my dear Chocolate Wocky Kanne? Thanks Kittyn from TDN forums for giving me such a nice foreground.:D

4.png

10/10 definitely! :O I love the overall sweets theme and everything, and everything matches really nicely~! ^_^

Xanderra the (bookworm) Ghost Xweetok?

4.png

10/10 definitely! :O I love the overall sweets theme and everything, and everything matches really nicely~! ^_^

Thanks for your compliment! He was rated 2/10 before so I work very very hard to customize him.:D

Actually there is a "Fearie Dust Shower" that is not shown on the picture above but you can see it in his lookup.Kanne's lookup

9.5/10, would give it a 10 but ghost doesn't really match it. AGAIN, NO ONE RATED MINE.

2.png

Do you think he looks better above or below?

2.png

Erm...I think it is a little bit messy. If you want me to choose, I would think that the below one is nicer.

I found that Symba438 is a male Xweetok so I think the flower garden look doesn't match him.

If I were you, I will dress him like this:

Symba438's wizard look

I thought of putting "Xweetok Wizard Beard" on him but I think he looks better without the beard.

Can anyone rate my Island Lutari? She was a baby and I just painted her Island.

4.png

It is an Island theme so I think Jhuidah Floating Doll would be better but I only have Floating Illusen Doll, Floating Bree Faerie Doll and Floating Grey Faerie Doll.:(

Any suggestion would be appreciated.:)

9.5/10, really good!

And are those NC items? here's my koi, not ready yet, though.

2.png

You mean my Lutari or your Xweetok's wizard look?:P

For your Xweetok's wizard look, only "Moon and Stars Facepaint" is NC item. He looks nice too without the facepaint so it's okay if you don't have NC left.

Dressing up your Xweetok make me feel like having one Starry Xweetok because he looks so cute with the Wizard outfit! :laughingsmiley:

What theme would you like to give your Koi?

I have a female Yellow Koi but I have no idea on how to customize her so I just leave her like this:

My Koi