TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

4.png4.png

Two of my lovelies. Jet's outfit is fairly unoriginal but I love how the Snow Queen set matches her color :D

What do you guys think?

4.png4.png

Two of my lovelies. Jet's outfit is fairly unoriginal but I love how the Snow Queen set matches her color :D

What do you guys think?

I've got to say that I feel extremely attracted to your Draik! I love goth and identify so much with it, therefore that's a pet I would love to have for sure! ;D That maraquan blue and the purple/light blue clothing match perfectly, as well as the roses with the BG. 11/10 - I just don't like how the sword goes with it. :/

Oh my, you have a Bori! I love them too. I like the fact that you themed her Ice Queen, but I'm not sure if blue + green + red match that well. I'd go with either blue + gren or blue + red. :) 7/10, though.

I've got to say that I feel extremely attracted to your Draik! I love goth and identify so much with it, therefore that's a pet I would love to have for sure! ;D That maraquan blue and the purple/light blue clothing match perfectly, as well as the roses with the BG. 11/10 - I just don't like how the sword goes with it. :/

Oh my, you have a Bori! I love them too. I like the fact that you themed her Ice Queen, but I'm not sure if blue + green + red match that well. I'd go with either blue + gren or blue + red. :) 7/10, though.

Thank you! :D The sword (well Jerans sword normally) and the staff are both integral parts of their character's, so I couldn't take it out of their customizations even though i agree with you 100% xD

High five for Bori love! :wub_anim: I wish they didn't look so lumpy in a lot of clothes. :P I feel like the Snowy staff would match Alytria's coloration better but the ice staff was gifted to me as a suitable replacement :)

Thanks for the rating though! :king:

pokeneodragon: your Lupe is very well dressed! I agree on the BG though, maybe you should try Neovian Twilight? What I do is test BGs using DTI :).

Manta: your Draik especially is awesome! Though I'd suggest that you move winter rose FG to your Bori so the themes are more consistent, or use darker-colored roses on your Draik.

Thanks for the advice, Tako!! :D Switched some things around, and traded two GB caps for the winter cape :wub_anim:

4.png

Thanks for the advice, Tako!! :D Switched some things around, and traded two GB caps for the winter cape :wub_anim:

4.png

I've got to say I do prefer the purple dress. :) That red pops out a little too much to me.

2.png

Changed Anjel's look! :D What do you think? ^^

The shovel clips with the image, and the blue of the lens is kind of off putting to the red/brown/bronze theme of Moltara, but good job so far

here are my four lovelies *shot*

2.png2.png2.png2.png

and Carl's doesn't use these forums so here are his Dx *lucky guy got all of his stuff in a year* We're not posting our shared side account since no one on there has been turned into a dream pet yet.

2.png2.png2.png2.png

Ok so IbisMay is the only one I'm happy with (I mean with customizing). I like simple customizing & I don't have NC. Here she is:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=IbisMay

I wanted to give her a dress, but I think it's enough. What do you think?

Edited by LoveBee

I only have 1 pet:

2.png

I kinda randomly change the items

and yes... it has a mustache while it's a female...my mistake, it just looks funny

Hehe I like it's little mustache it looks really cute :D

pretty good, i do the same thing. change items around. i make my neopet look like a girl xD 8/10 for making your neopet a tomboy.

it looks good though :)

Hehe I like it's little mustache it looks really cute :D

yeah, that's what i thought :P

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/oqzmb9tz/1/2.png

Not sure if this link will work... rate anyway!

Your starry Xweetox looks cool! But I think the background doesn't match the arch so maybe you can change your background to a sweet or dark colour background. I rate your neopets 8/10!

Ok so IbisMay is the only one I'm happy with (I mean with customizing). I like simple customizing & I don't have NC. Here she is:

Your purple Aisha looks a little bit mysterious with the flower mask, as if she is going to a "Summer Garden" themed party! I think you should give her a dress, then I will rate her 10/10! Now I give her 8.5/10.

Your starry Xweetox looks cool! But I think the background doesn't match the arch so maybe you can change your background to a sweet or dark colour background. I rate your neopets 8/10!

I upgraded it, but it still kinda doesnt match the arch. i dont have like a heart background.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Symba438

• 2 weeks later...

this is my girl =)

2.png

i love yours. I think it matches and is totally adorable. 9.5/10

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep all your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

She's very cute, like a speckley pollen faerie.

Here are mine

4.pngArarothea

4.pngMordredKybalion

4.pngVerrinRabe

Aww your pets are adorable!! Your spotted lupe looks like a detective lol :P All he's missing is a monocle xD

Some of my newer customizations:

4.png

4.png

4.png

Aww your pets are adorable!! Your spotted lupe looks like a detective lol :P All he's missing is a monocle xD

Some of my newer customizations:

2.png

2.png

2.png

They're so sweet! I love how items work differently on other pets, like the fancy coat looks quite different on your Lutari, than it does on my Peophin.

I'm jealous of your mushroom ring. I'm a mushroom farmer in real life, so mushroom items make me smile.

Is there a monocle for Lupes? I'd get him one, if I could.